Coronavirus (COVID-19)

My only word on this because dots are mostly nonsense but the Dotting Crew that are downvoting anyone who disagrees with their anti-science shite should take a look at themselves. You are turning into the BRALT morons right in front of our eyes.
Whit aboot the science ay weldin fuckin ships thegither and sendin thum oot tae sea?

11 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I eventually got on the App and fully registered, or so I thought. I’ve been told I have “No Match” to anyone on the NHS database.

The EU Covid certificate is accepted in both digital and paper forms, so I'm sure we'll be fine with the PDF version if they haven't sorted out the app in time.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, Jim McLean said:
My only word on this because dots are mostly nonsense but the Dotting Crew that are downvoting anyone who disagrees with their anti-science shite should take a look at themselves. You are turning into the BRALT morons right in front of our eyes.

Whit aboot the science ay weldin fuckin ships thegither and sendin thum oot tae sea?

A dildo in Thatcher’s dead arse.

I'm predicting vaccine passports at the football to be an absolute shambles. From what I heard rangers were having long queues earlier in the season due to folk having trouble with the QR ticket scanners. Imagine Hampden next week? 50k sell out for an all important game. Can see folk getting pissed off still being outside waiting on checks and the game has started (Moldova game was bad enough) 

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Yup. After not going to the gym for over eighteen months, I returned a couple of weeks ago. No masks required while exercising, no social distancing, every machine in use. Everyone side by side on machines, sweating, breathing heavily. However, if you need to leave the gym to go for a pish, need a mask on to walk the ten yards from the gym to the lavvy.

Need a mask to walk the ten yards from the front door to the changing room. Sit in the cafe nursing a coffee for thirty minutes, don’t need a mask. I have watched folk in the gym. They enter, take their facemask off, shove it in their shorts or lycra leggings pockets - then the sweating, exercise, and puffing oot’ yer’ arse after five minutes (in my case) begins. Seen folk then extracting a clatty, sweaty facemask from their gym gear pocket and slap it over their fizzog. Seen folk doing floor exercises throw the facemask onto the gym floor, then again, slap a clatty facemask straight over their mouth.

It’s an absolute fcuking farce, simply beyond a joke. 

We had a similar experience in Spain last week, we went on the Benalmadena to Fuengirola ferry and were outside at all times, however one of the crew appeared and asked everyone to put on their mask until we had cleared the port due to legal issues and then put them on again as we approached the marina at the Fuengirola side.

Utter nonsense but goes to show it's not just our authorities who are buying in to all this crazy stuff.

49 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Saw Swinney on the news a few minutes ago being so smug when asked in parliament when the app would be available and he replied it’s on the app store as we speak.

Cheers John.  An app that doesn’t work.  Great job.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Genuinely has that baldy, speccy tube ever said/done anything that hasn’t ended up with a monumental egg on face moment?

Absolutely fucking useless.

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

We had a similar experience in Spain last week, we went on the Benalmadena to Fuengirola ferry and were outside at all times, however one of the crew appeared and asked everyone to put on their mask until we had cleared the port due to legal issues and then put them on again as we approached the marina at the Fuengirola side.

Utter nonsense but goes to show it's not just our authorities who are buying in to all this crazy stuff.

I was down in the Lake District last week for three days, and there was absolutely none of that shite on display whatsoever. It was brilliant. I enjoyed three normal days acting and breathing normally.

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

No hablos espanol and lots of shrugging is the correct response here.

37 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I eventually got on the App and fully registered, or so I thought. I’ve been told I have “No Match” to anyone on the NHS database.

Same for me. Did notice on my medical letters I have no middle name.  Wonder if that causes a conflict.

12 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Anyone else getting sick of this advert being on every ad break?

I’m bothered more than I should be that it’s such an unrealistic advert. He calls the boy like they have a proper 5s team or something and he’s left them in the shit, but it’s just a totally unbelievable mismatched group having a kick about.

That and the fact the boy on the sofa would have messaged at least one pal in advance or mentioned during regular interactions on his socials or the like that he wasn’t going.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Good to see the app is also discriminatory against people who don't have passports or driving licenses. 

My missus is one who doesn’t have a passport or drivers license and has had both jag’s. 

Hope the pdf/paper copy stays in place.

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

You are not being whooshed.

Every scientific study has concluded that masks reduce transmission.

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I am not turning anything into a house of lies. I am saying this house is full of liars. there is a difference.

'The Science.' 🥴