Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Worried you read that and didn't pick up on that Godley mainly attracts a younger audience. Younger than your average care home resident but no one in their 20's find her funny.

Her core is exclusively 40/50 year olds.

I'd like to throw in 'has Live, Laugh, Love emblazoned somewhere in the house' into that Venn diagram. It's still a perfect circle. 

Edited by vikingTON

On 14/12/2021 at 18:04, Adam said:

Definitely go for the night out. Am I f**k letting these bullshit advisory rules rule my free time ever again.

Decision made not to go, after a good think about things.  A couple of the family members we are seeing on Sunday are vulnerable, and have underlying health issues. I'm not putting them at risk for the sake of over priced drinks with people I put up with every day at work. Not fussed about losing £40, the company gave us £50 last week and £70 this week through incentive schemes, so I've used that to buy asda vouchers, so got some drink in. No doubt the usual idiots will think I'm daft, but it's my choice.

6 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Oh my god, this is like trying to teach Barrymore to swim 🤦🏼‍♀️

The date is relevant because we’re more than a year on from the #metoo movement and we’ve still got guys like Redflag there thinking it’s ok to comment on preying on drunk women.

Some guys on here have, rightly, pulled him up for sounding like a rapist. He defends this by saying “women talk like that as well” - not “some women” but “women”.

I stated that no, this isn’t a “woman” problem. I don’t do this. I know countless women that don’t do it. But some guys on here have heard it so I must be wrong. Reminder: he said “women”. Not “some women”.

You also don’t get to justify creepy behaviour by suggesting women are as bad. A creep is a creep. 

Some posters, like yourself, don’t seem to recognise the guy sounds like a predator and have decide to question me instead. f**k knows why, I’m just saying “woman here, I don’t do that!”. Why call out me? It’s one of the guys being the creep. Guys clearly aren’t listening to women when we say “we don’t like your creepy behaviour, please stop”. That’s why it doesn’t stop. That’s why women don’t feel safe. 

Please do better. Call out snide behaviour in your own camp and stop trying to turn the attention onto “women”. You are not helping. 

Have a Charles.

5 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Oh my god, this is like trying to teach Barrymore to swim 🤦🏼‍♀️

The date is relevant because we’re more than a year on from the #metoo movement and we’ve still got guys like Redflag there thinking it’s ok to comment on preying on drunk women.

Some guys on here have, rightly, pulled him up for sounding like a rapist. He defends this by saying “women talk like that as well” - not “some women” but “women”.

I stated that no, this isn’t a “woman” problem. I don’t do this. I know countless women that don’t do it. But some guys on here have heard it so I must be wrong. Reminder: he said “women”. Not “some women”.

You also don’t get to justify creepy behaviour by suggesting women are as bad. A creep is a creep. 

Some posters, like yourself, don’t seem to recognise the guy sounds like a predator and have decide to question me instead. f**k knows why, I’m just saying “woman here, I don’t do that!”. Why call out me? It’s one of the guys being the creep. Guys clearly aren’t listening to women when we say “we don’t like your creepy behaviour, please stop”. That’s why it doesn’t stop. That’s why women don’t feel safe. 

Please do better. Call out snide behaviour in your own camp and stop trying to turn the attention onto “women”. You are not helping. 

Creepy behaviour ? is that the sort of stuff ginger, short and fat guys do ?

Not Creepy

rs_1080x1920-190123153209-1080.ted-bundy

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

Nightclubs to close in Wales after Boxing Day. Shitshow. Wonder how they’ll fund that and no doubt Nicola will follow. 

You mean nightclubs need money to operate? Thought they were a charity. Must be confused!

3 minutes ago, philpy said:

No doubt the usual idiots will think I'm daft, but it's my choice.

Just so you don't start up your Liverpool-esque sense of injustice, this self-pitying drivel is precisely why you're getting a red dot.