Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ok, but your point was 'why read things you find irritating?'

Substitute messages from Deepti and JL, with all the quoted replies to tweets and articles by anonymous members of the public, for the point to still stand.

Now you're being obtuse and attempting to be supercilious.

Doesn't really work for you.

18 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Chance you got?

NB tweets now protected, probably confused and upset about the nasty untermensch football twitter "pilling on"

Screenshot_20211229-221105_Twitter.jpg

Somewhat worrying that a mental health "professional" has such a poor grasp of what can impact on a person's mental health.

4 minutes ago, superbigal said:

In good news cases in Scotland should be down shortly.

Home tests for the general public NONE AVAILABLE

Home test for essential workers NONE AVAILABLE

test sites for walk or drive through

Scotland NONE AVAILABLE

Tory bad.

Edited by Glen Sannox

17 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Chance you got?

NB tweets now protected, probably confused and upset about the nasty untermensch football twitter "pilling on"

For someone who claims to be a mental health nurse, they sure don’t seem to understand mental health. Or health in general. 

Failing to take an antibiotic won’t give you an infection. But it will fight an existing one. 

It’s the same relationship between football and mental health. 

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Get over yourself, yourself.

If you read posts that annoy you, do you not say so?

That might work if you made one or two measured comments about where the thread goes wrong. 

But actually you cherry pick posts you don’t like and make arsey comments from distance. 

No substance, nothing new, just an ‘i know best’ attitude which is very sad. 

Let’s not forget no one is more hyperbolic or dramatic than you are about uefa coefficients but go on, you lecture people on a pandemic. 

32 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Chance you got?

I'm a mental health nurse and only I can identify what impacts mental health. f**k off you big hairy cow!

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

Who?

That's disgraceful

Bella Caledonia, Angela Haggerty, various replies liked by snp comms people activists and prominent campaigners, some elected members too. The thread is massive to list them all. 

1 hour ago, Left Back said:

Sorry to take this off topic but why would people stare at someone in a mobility scooter or feel embarrassed to be in one?  There’s an old boy lives round the corner to me in one.  Takes his dog out every day and everyone has a wee chat with him when they see him (mostly other dog walkers which is always a leveller).  

Fair play for cracking on and making the best of it.  Can’t fathom the idea that having a mobility scooter could be seen as “bad”.

No its cool, look hes a proud guy, but tbf disablist comments are actually quite common, also when it comes to getting out and about not everywhere is very accessible so the stress and worry of ‘will i get in here ok’ adds to it, but we know pretty much every ground in Scotland we can safely get dad in and settled quite easily. Few times ive heard pretty awful comments which ive challenged but people are sometimes awful.

42 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Sorry to bang on about this but come on tae f**k

Im currently having a wee debate with Colin, he seems like a bit of a Nicola fan. 

39 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I've often made the same argument about Bookmakers shops on the high street, these places are sometimes the only place where some of the older chaps can go and meet their pals for a blether or even just a coffee and chat with the guys /lassies who work in the shop, similar to the football, the gambling side of it is secondary and it's much more about the social interaction that some without this, just wouldn't have.

Actually get this, heard of staff at a bookies last week expressing concerns for a regular who hadnt been seen, no family etc, guy found barely alive behind the door, god knows what would have happened if he didnt have that regular contact. 

24 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Chance you got?

I really hope to f**k they arent a CPN. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

That might work if you made one or two measured comments about where the thread goes wrong. 

But actually you cherry pick posts you don’t like and make arsey comments from distance. 

No substance, nothing new, just an ‘i know best’ attitude which is very sad. 

Let’s not forget no one is more hyperbolic or dramatic than you are about uefa coefficients but go on, you lecture people on a pandemic. 

I sure as Hell don't "know best" as regards this pandemic.  It's others who make that claim for themselves. 

I've absolutely made measured comments about where I think the thread has gone wrong.

Your difficulty is that you agree with most of what gets posted on here and think that I should shut up if I don't.  It's really that simple.