Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, J_Stewart said:

‪Remember when we all thought Theresa May was the worst Prime Minister in history? That was a laugh eh. Halcyon days.‬

Only the die hard Brexiters thought BoJo would be a better PM than May. Everyone else knew that he was a fucking clown although I suspect none of us thought he would be doing as badly as this so soon.

Aye Oxford mail.

This is the guidance https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/guidance-for-households-with-grandparents-parents-and-children-living-together-where-someone-is-at-increased-risk-or-has-symptoms-of-coronavirus-cov

I can't see where it says you should consider traveling to family and friends houses. How unpopular is this guy that he had to travel over 200 miles to get help.

Boris is in knots either child care was received or they were in isolation

Just now, J_Stewart said:

‪Remember when we all thought Theresa May was the worst Prime Minister in history? That was a laugh eh. Halcyon days.‬

You could argue that the last four Prime Ministers are the worst four of all time. History won't judge any of them well

I didn't watch it but see the headline PM says of Cummings "he has acted responsibly, legally and with integrity."

We laugh at America with Trump, we've a cheek to laugh as Johnston is getting more like him every day.