Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, swiftyswifty swifty said:

Question on Childcare - ignored. 

Question on the visit to the Castle - ignored. 

That can only mean that he received zero childcare and that he did visit the castle. 

And the question on when Boris knew and if he approved the trip.

The next few days should be fun - how's many times did the fat f**k directly contradict not only this weekend's party line,but also advice, and rules, which he was filmed delivering. A wee bit of dot-joining, and I get the feeling there's maybe an appetite for it outside the Mirror/Guardian story, and this cúnt is toast.
Stupid flag waving idiots the GBP may be, but they must see this is allowing the Spams to say, "yeah, Donald might be mental. Look at what the Brits elected, though". They must mustn't they?[emoji46]

4 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

No PMQs this week. Conveniently no sitting of Commons until 2nd June.

Can only hope the MPs letters and FOIs break the whole system

The next few days should be fun - how's many times did the fat f**k directly contradict not only this weekend's party line,but also advice, and rules, which he was filmed delivering. A wee bit of dot-joining, and I get the feeling there's maybe an appetite for it outside the Mirror/Guardian story, and this cúnt is toast.
Stupid flag waving idiots the GBP may be, but they must see this is allowing the Spams to say, "yeah, Donald might be mental. Look at what the Brits elected, though". They must mustn't they?[emoji46]

I get feeling Mirror has more stuff hopefully some evidence

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Teflon Tories

The media are trying their hardest to be fair but Johnson and Cummings aren't playing by the normal rules.

The media are complete losers. They were Boris's bitch during the election and now he's laughing at them live on the telly. 

18 minutes ago, 101 said:

So determined to come and talk to you. Does he know he's the prime minister?

The p***k obviously forgot he should be doing it every day. 

The Tory back benchers will be getting flooded with angry emails after that imo. Johnson was trying to do the Trump line of "many people are saying he did the right thing, family first!", but I doubt it will wash. Labour will be rubbing their hands in glee.

Just now, welshbairn said:

The Tory back benchers will be getting flooded with angry emails after that imo. Johnson was trying to do the Trump line of "many people are saying he did the right thing, family first!", but I doubt it will wash. Labour will be rubbing their hands in glee.

Literally no one will base their 2024 vote on Cummings driving to Durham. 

It's just a stupid media cycle frenzy that will be forgotten in a few weeks. 

16 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Nah, she's been smart here.

Easy question, then "Why did no-one know about this loophole Cummings used?"

I thought the wee lassie was very smart in how she framed her questions.