Coronavirus (COVID-19)

52 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Shut up, I can see a bank holiday if he croaks. I'd go for a long weekend of Covid relief thanks giving day on the Friday and a Captain Tom was a good cünt day on the Monday. First weekend in September.

He's in my Deadpool team, so will probably make 2022 at least

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Shut up, I can see a bank holiday if he croaks. I'd go for a long weekend of Covid relief thanks giving day on the Friday and a Captain Tom was a good cünt day on the Monday. First weekend in September.

They'll probably rename Easter, replace the crucifix with a zimmer frame.

19 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

It annoys more that it should that England don't know the difference between a Lion and a Leopard in heraldry. They base their whole brand around the wrong big cat, morons.

America is really struggling to get people vaccinated and must surely be running the risk of having to bin a whole load of shots. Hopefully we are watching what mistakes they are making so we can avoid them ourselves.

Screenshot_20210101-163703.jpg

17 minutes ago, 101 said:

America is really struggling to get people vaccinated and must surely be running the risk of having to bin a whole load of shots. Hopefully we are watching what mistakes they are making so we can avoid them ourselves.

Screenshot_20210101-163703.jpg

They have a ridiculously large number refusing the vaccine.  Seen a few reports of only 50/60% of healthcare workers accepting. Absolutely mental.