Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 hours ago, 101 said:

Visit there by all means being paid to promote it on the other hand seems like a pretty shit thing to do. Something tells me you could do an Instagram post asking about what bits of the city slaves built.

You would never have anyone going to to UK if that was the outlook of people.

As for anal bleaching, how about - Arse Blasters, probably not get many clients, however, by hits on the website I would be racking it in via advertising.

forgot, we are also in lockdown at the moment as Singburi province is one of RED zone provinces (7 cases).  I was told work is a no go.  Called on Tuesday to go in on Friday for a meeting.  I'm just back.... About 30 folk all in small office (we all had facemasks) for 3 hours, no social distancing....end game I have 11 zoom meeting next week, canny fucking wait.  First time doing, what should I expect? Also any tips?  I was think fancy dress for at least 3 meetings. 

PS before some smart c**t come and tells me Arse Blasters has already been taken as a name, please show me your proof!

Edited by SlipperyP

Guest TheJTS98
23 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

You would never have anyone going to to UK if that was the outlook of people.

As for anal bleaching, how about - Arse Blasters, probably not get many clients, however, by hits on the website I would be racking it in via advertising.

forgot, we are also in lockdown at the moment as Singburi province is one of RED zone provinces (7 cases).  I was told work is a no go.  Called on Tuesday to go in on Friday for a meeting.  I'm just back.... About 30 folk all in small office (we all had facemasks) for 3 hours, no social distancing....end game I have 11 zoom meeting next week, canny fucking wait.  First time doing, what should I expect? Also any tips?  I was think fancy dress for at least 3 meetings. 

PS before some smart c**t come and tells me Arse Blasters has already been taken as a name, please show me your proof!

Change your Zoom name to 'Connecting...' and switch off your camera.

Crack open a beer and put your feet up.

2 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

Change your Zoom name to 'Connecting...' and switch off your camera.

Crack open a beer and put your feet up.

First meeting is 09:00 Monday, I've already had 2 or 3 by then anyway.😉

10 hours ago, 101 said:

Yes well, it's what an algorithm tells them is popular and I guess that's all they are chasing. The one front right was probably a stunner before her lip filler and they clearly have shit chat seeing as the back left is on her phone chatting to someone else and the middle on has her phone on the table.

Nah, she looks like the slightly overweight friend they bring along to make them look better

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Nah, she looks like the slightly overweight friend they bring along to make them look better

Don't kid yourself me, You, EVERYposter on pB would shag her and her pals until Dubai cleared of sand..... 

11 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

One person clapped three or four times and that was that. A comeback worse than that of Elvis in his fat sweaty era

the 68 Elvis special is regarded as one of the greatest "comebacks" of all time. He never really went away after that and toured US continually latterly settling into his drug fuelled, jump suited, belly flopping Vegas stints.

A very poor analogy in my opinion. 

Anyone else seen the videos on twitter of the cops arresting 3 folk in a house in Aberdeen for COVID breaches?

Most of the reports seem to say that a neighbour philpyed them for having too many folk in the house, while they claim they were celebrating the return from hospital of one of their kids. Either way, it has elicited the predictable responses of "Sturgeon has turned Scotland into a police state" and "Police Scotland, more like the Gestapo, amirite?".

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Anyone else seen the videos on twitter of the cops arresting 3 folk in a house in Aberdeen for COVID breaches?

Most of the reports seem to say that a neighbour philpyed them for having too many folk in the house, while they claim they were celebrating the return from hospital of one of their kids. Either way, it has elicited the predictable responses of "Sturgeon has turned Scotland into a police state" and "Police Scotland, more like the Gestapo, amirite?".

Don't the people complaining understand that it's Iain Livingston who runs the police and the FM can't direct what approach he takes.

ETA just watched the video shoving a polis man out your house doesn't seem like the best idea and both the maw and the polis should have taken a deep breath and calmed down. It's hard to tell what does on in the rammy, I assume they are trying to arrest one of them and the daughter gets caught up in it which is sad.

Edited by 101

9 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

In my hours stroll to work today, my fault for living near top of a hill with a car that is pants in snow.  Anyway I digress.

I walked a lot to work during spring lockdown and the roads were empty.  This time though they are packed.  Where are all these people going? I presume a good few of them whose work closed last time but are now playing loose with what constitutes a key worker to keep going.

Incidentally the amount of white van man cash in hand types doing the rounds is incredible.   

Don't pay taxes, boast about their income,now can't get furloughed due to lack of records.  Never mind, we will work on regardless spreading disease as we go.

Twats.  

The roads are generally quite a good indicator. You're right, during the original lockdown they were absolutely dead. Autumn/Christmas time they were as busy as ever before and I thought they might get quieter with the latest restrictions. Not so.

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The roads are generally quite a good indicator. You're right, during the original lockdown they were absolutely dead. Autumn/Christmas time they were as busy as ever before and I thought they might get quieter with the latest restrictions. Not so.

Agreed. The roads are not exactly quiet just now.

I think not closing construction (any by that I mean building of houses, flats, hotels etc) is feeding this. By allowing construction, this in turn means manufacturing stays open. In turn manufacturing's suppliers stay open. So on and so forth. Its a huge sector.