Coronavirus (COVID-19)

So my Wife (Front line health worker) got jabbed today in St Andrews Community Hospital.  Suprisingly with the Pfizer Vaccine but Hey Ho.  
Just to show you how "flexible" the booking system currently is.
It rebooked  her 2nd Jab automatically for  the 30th March.   
She then pointed out she is out of the Country from 29th March to 5th April (Another Story)
No problem you might think as this is all 11-12 weeks down the line.
Fife NHS Computer says cant get you an earlier 2nd Jab appointment.
Fife NHS Computer says can't jab you after 2nd April because it is outside the 12 week limit.
Fife NHS Computer can get to fuckk

Presumably she’ll take this up with her line manager. It doesn’t sound the most difficult thing to fix even if the computer says no.

Just now, Distant Doonhamer said:

Presumably she’ll take this up with her line manager. It doesn’t sound the most difficult thing to fix even if the computer dies say no.

This is Public Sector.  Of course it will be sorted.  Maybe in about 7 weeks.

This is Public Sector.  Of course it will be sorted.  Maybe in about 7 weeks.

It will be sorted if she makes a fuss about it. It’s important.
Edit to add. I’m not having a go here but this is the sort of stuff that folk moan about but don’t actually do anything to fix it. It’s important stuff. Hope your wife can make progress with it.

27 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
32 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:
Wouldn't checks like that slow the process down?

I doubt it will matter by the time we get to the stage of vaccinating women of child bearing age !

What if they are clinically vulnerable?

I am, of course, being deliberately obtuse. For no reason other than to file your suggestion as to why they couldn't skip those who'd already been known to have covid if they wanted to in the bin.

Edited by Todd_is_God

15 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

I thought the dad looked pretty boozy

The dad is almost in kissing distance of the policeman who is looking at his phone and looks up to find the little chap (without a mask) right in his face before he lifts his hand. I also think the policeman backs the dad up holding him with an extended arm as opposed to striking him with a push or blow of any sort, and it’s possibly due to the little chap’s potential lack of sobriety and the maw’s desperation to get close, interfere and get physically involved that causes it to escalate. 

Oddly enough and despite the “ACAB!” mob and cries of “Whit aboot the weans?!” on social media, the daughter who’s filming can be heard and sounds like the voice of reason trying to get her maw to wind her neck in and stop being an arsehole. 

“I’m a lady of the land!” 😄

So my Wife (Front line health worker) got jabbed today in St Andrews Community Hospital.  Suprisingly with the Pfizer Vaccine but Hey Ho.  
She then pointed out she is out of the Country from 29th March to 5th April (Another Story)
Fife NHS Computer says can't jab you after 2nd April because it is outside the 12 week limit.
Is Fife's NHS computer different to everyone else's NHS computer?

3 minutes ago, The Marly said:
38 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Is Fife's NHS computer different to everyone else's NHS computer?

I would say so in that  it would need to disregard webbed feet as a problem in the locale. 

Sturgeon mentioned takeaways today when talking of more restrictions.

They were never under any restriction before although the big chains all closed for a while voluntarily.

Almost all chippies, kebab shops etc have been open throughout.

26 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

What does that actually mean in terms of doing stuff tho?

Brings in a lot of civil contingency legislation and allows the ambulance service/ NHS to see assistance from counterparts outwith London but also request military assistant at the cost to the City of London administration