Coronavirus (COVID-19)

51 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Captain tom in hospital with covid now, you couldn’t write this shit

36 minutes ago, mizfit said:

His daughter works in brand awareness.

Surely just a coincidence with how he’s released a book, been knighted, had a trip to Barbados over Christmas, an interview with piers Morgan and released his own gin in the last 10 months.

Hes sacrificing himself for the tories to keep us in lockdown til they figure out whats gonna happen next. 
His daughters behaviour has been absolutely sickening. The real story is how fucked a society you have that a 100 year old man has to raise money for health care because the government are evil b*****ds. 

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

Well I must be, that or naive for thinking that P&B was maybe a bit more than just rabid nationalists spewing really shit gammon/minter banter.

Well, glad you've realise you're a thicko. We can perhaps move on now 

Hes sacrificing himself for the tories to keep us in lockdown til they figure out whats gonna happen next. 
His daughters behaviour has been absolutely sickening. The real story is how fucked a society you have that a 100 year old man has to raise money for health care because the government are evil b*****ds. 

I remember an interview from about April/May last year on BBC News with Capt. Tom and his daughter. His daughter kept interrupting everything her father was saying and made the interview about her. The presenters on the breakfast show were quite obviously trying to talk to him and ended up in this strange game of asking him questions and letting her answer on his behalf.

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I remember an interview from about April/May last year on BBC News with Capt. Tom and his daughter. His daughter kept interrupting everything her father was saying and made the interview about her. The presenters on the breakfast show were quite obviously trying to talk to him and ended up in this strange game of asking him questions and letting her answer on his behalf.

Imagine milking your ancient auld da for a payday. Absolute sub human scum. 

8 minutes ago, mizfit said:

He is as deaf as a stab to be fair and wandered off the point 9 times out of 10.

27 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Freebie holiday to Barbados courtesy of Ba the obly place he has been apart from his care facility aswell

People like Captain Tom away on holidays and risking bringing back new variants while our brave NHS frontline workers are exhausted.

Shameful.

Why? Is it only certain posters that are allowed to call people thick? You surely can’t be very bright if you’re buying into this utter nonsense that the SG are peddling, and even more stupid if you actually vote for it.
That right aye.

4 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Serious questions about the English vaccine rollout now.

Why was Sir Colonel Captain Tom not alreeady vaccinated?

Or are the Gerries right and the vaccine doesn't work on the over 65s?

Was living it up in Barbados and then caught Pneumonia

Quick update just in case anyone is on tenterhooks...
No ill effects at all and did night shift no bother afterwards. Absolutely delighted with my "I've had my Covid vaccination" sticker.
I had the Pfizer one, a work colleague had the Astra Zeneca one and was wiped out for the rest of the day. default_cool.png
A-2697333-1351965318-4166.jpeg.jpg&key=76d1347604a891e9c4e3a1c2a2c2ba1bbc34137a03b4890b781965740f116b1f
I was the opposite. Had the Pfizer on the Tuesday and was fine. Slept most of Wednesday and was knackered. Also had a belter of a dead arm around the injection site, couldn't lift my arm above my shoulder. Did know three others who had it at the same time and they were fine. Just pot luck I think