Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, madwullie said:

See Merkel is refusing to take the AZ vaccine as she's 66 and Germany haven't okayed it for 65+.

What a fucking twat

She may be a twat but following the medical advice in her country isn’t one of the reasons.  Rightly or wrongly that is their position.

27 minutes ago, Left Back said:

She may be a twat but following the medical advice in her country isn’t one of the reasons.  Rightly or wrongly that is their position.

Yeah fair enough. Just seems a bit ridiculous when they're sitting on 1.4m unused doses, partly because they've talked that particular vaccine down in the press. 

Hopefully they'll send them somewhere the people will be grateful to get their hands on any jag. 

8 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
34 minutes ago, madwullie said:
See Merkel is refusing to take the AZ vaccine as she's 66 and Germany haven't okayed it for 65+.
What a fucking twat

How would she even be offered the AZ vaccine if it hasn't been approved for her age group ?

You’d think she wouldn’t but it didn’t stop her coming out and saying she’d refuse it.  Totally pointless statement that will do nothing to help Germany’s roll-out.

That makes her a twat.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I got my vaccine letter today. I’m 40 no underlying health conditions, unless you count being a total shagger as an illness hahahahahaha, geddit?

very puzzled as to how I’m getting one so early but pleased.

There's obviously something wrong with you they haven't told you about...

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

#Baller. Will never forget him for vaccinating Adrien Broner

That picture could have been taken in the ring. Cigars oot while slapping Broner about the ring like a crash dummy.

I'm very surprised that Germany of all nations is having an atrocious vaccine rollout. Likewise, the fact that they have a relatively high number of anti-vaxxers, at least in terms of what polls suggest.

42 minutes ago, Elixir said:

I'm very surprised that Germany of all nations is having an atrocious vaccine rollout. Likewise, the fact that they have a relatively high number of anti-vaxxers, at least in terms of what polls suggest.

Germany is a country that views homeopathy as a legit mainstream treatment option. It's little surprise that they're against taking a vaccine with both active ingredients and demonstrable effects then.

48 minutes ago, Elixir said:

They've got a relatively large collection of Q-Anon nutters as well