Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Apart from churches, what other things do old people who vote do that literally no-one else does? Betting those will be opened. Bingo halls?

Il probably lose my head when the first minister of Scotland paints a very negative picture of how the next few months is going to look, but then I will begin to re attach it as her P&B spokespeople who inhabit this thread tell us what she actually meant to say....

I've just booked a few days down south at the end of September to go and watch some racing. Fully expecting the routemap to include a ban on travel between Perthshire and Cheshire for the purposes of motorcycle racing until at least October 1.

I'm booked in for heads-gone at 14:21 also. I've already contacted my accommodation provider in Invergarry for the script re cancellations due to restrictions and i'll at least get my money back as there's little hope of us being allowed out of our LAs to stay over by then. Despite the vaccines throwing the virus about like a Met Cop at a vigil.

On the plus side, should this come to pass I probably won't have to bother my arse voting in May which is one less utterly minor thing to do. 

Edited by Day of the Lords

I'm fully signed up for hard Zero Covid in today's announcement.  It's not the right thing to do, will increase suffering and economic collapse and could indirectly cause the disease to spread.  People will die - but this thread will be hilarious.  And if I have to lay down other people's lives and livelihoods to make P&B entertaining, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

29 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I'm booked in for heads-gone at 14:21 also. I've already contacted my accommodation provider in Invergarry for the script re cancellations due to restrictions and i'll at least get my money back as there's little hope of us being allowed out of our LAs to stay over by then. Despite the vaccines throwing the virus about like a Met Cop at a vigil.

On the plus side, should this come to pass I probably won't have to bother my arse voting in May which is one less utterly minor thing to do. 

I'm booked in for the head's gone at 14:34.