Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Seeing things like this would make me absolutely beeling if I was a St Johnstone or Hibs fan. Absolutely no reason why they couldnt have it played anywhere outwith Hampden and have fans in attendance 
That's the SFA for you. Surely it's up to the 2 clubs to force the SFA into a climb down.

16 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The final should been used as a test event ahead of the Euro's. 

That would have been way too sensible for them to consider.

10 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
23 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
Seeing things like this would make me absolutely beeling if I was a St Johnstone or Hibs fan. Absolutely no reason why they couldnt have it played anywhere outwith Hampden and have fans in attendance 

That's the SFA for you. Surely it's up to the 2 clubs to force the SFA into a climb down.

Yip, sadly the SFA and SPFL have done nothing to try and get fans back. Apart from token excersies of 300 fans in 20,000 Pittodrie and the same number at Ross County. They've definitely lagged behind their English counterparts in that regard 

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
BuT tHe PlAyErS wAnT tAe PlaY aT hAmPdEn!!!

Is that the clubs line, surely not ?

Na its the standard shite you usually get when it makes zero sense to play a match at Hampden, and in the case of diddy teams it may even hold true. 

I bet these sets of players would snap your hand off for a ground with fans though 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Na its the standard shite you usually get when it makes zero sense to play a match at Hampden, and in the case of diddy teams it may even hold true. 

I bet these sets of players would snap your hand off for a ground with fans though 

Just been a headline on the news about playing it at pittodrie to get fans in.  I agree with the sentiment but there are bigger grounds in the central belt to allow even more fans in.  Murrayfield would be my pick.  Following the English 25% model you could get 17000 in.  Less worries about public transport as well for people getting to the ground.  Could get all season ticket holders from both clubs in with a 17000 capacity.

Some woman was saying it on the news.  Can’t remember her name.  The BBC Scotland correspondent.

Just read the Scotsman article on it. Looks like they’re going to offer a first dose vaccine to everyone over 18 as well which is decent.

Scenario which will may be getting reasonably common over the next few months. 
You are double jagged and get a alert saying you need to isolate for 10 days as you came into contact with a positive case, let's for the purposes of this scenario just say in a Nail Salon or maybe the school gates.

Would you isolate for 10 days? 
I've had the virus and in getting my second jag tomorrow. Would I isolate if alerted on Wednesday? f**k yes I would.

Mind you, we get full pay for Covid related absence.

5 hours ago, anotherchance said:

Now past 4 weeks since I registered as an unpaid carer, told to phone back up today if I hadn't heard anything. Phoned up and was given the short shrift and told to wait for an e-mail as there's nothing else they could do.

Bit of a pain in the arse.

I got mine in my arm.

What a strange use of the word "warns"

That headline may as well say "Vaccinated Brits who catch Covid barely get ill and sometimes don't even know they have it, study warns."

More fear mongering pish from the wonderful British media.

7 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
22 minutes ago, Elixir said:
She is mentally ill.

The irony of her being a LIBERAL mp is surely not lost on most folk. That has to be one of the most non liberal statements you could make on that announcement.

The "Liberals" have quite consistently been the biggest authoritarian cheerleaders throughout the whole pandemic.