Coronavirus (COVID-19)

12 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

It really does seem fucking stupid to remove all limits on social gatherings and no guidelines on distancing but you still can't have a crowd in at the football.

Legally from Monday, you can invite the entire Motherwell support into your house but the council need to judge if they're allowed to stand outside together. 

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

No. Not happy with what was announced today but certainly won't be voting based on football reasons.

You're free to do with it as you please obviously. I just found it funny.

It’s not just football tho is it?

That’s far too much of an over simplification. It’s civil Liberty. The population have done their part and it’s no longer justifiable to have these restrictions.

1 minute ago, Abdul_Latif said:

It’s not just football tho is it?

That’s far too much of an over simplification. It’s civil Liberty. The population have done their part and it’s no longer justifiable to have these restrictions.

He literally said "the football crowds are all I cared about".

I've not responded to anyone else. 

So yes. It was just about the football.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

No. Not happy with what was announced today but certainly won't be voting based on football reasons.

You're free to do with it as you please obviously. I just found it funny.

Mental that folk would vote or not vote for political parties because of the decisions they make that affect people they claim to want to represent 

I can live with masks if everything else was back to normal but it isn’t and this never-ending shite can GTF

I’ve been double dosed for ages and we were assured that was the route back to normality by now

They’ve lied 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

"Football reasons" 🤣🤣 christ almighty their making shit up as they go along and abusing their powers yet we're all just pissed off about the fitba. Wild take from the boy 

Frank literally said all I cared about was the football crowds". Then went on to say he wouldn't vote for them anymore because of their decision.

1 minute ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

there will be a U turn when everyone cancels their scottish weddings and re-books for english venues' same with everycunt piling down to newcastle or blackpool for a night on the razz to avoid the pish up here

Hardly anybody is actually going to do these things though.

4 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Mental that folk would vote or not vote for political parties because of the decisions they make that affect people they claim to want to represent 

I can live with masks if everything else was back to normal but it isn’t and this never-ending shite can GTF

I’ve been double dosed for ages and we were assured that was the route back to normality by now

They’ve lied 

As I said I don't really care how you vote. I just found it funny that football crowds was why you've taken the decision.

Of course it's shite.