Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Thursdays at 8pm. 
I mind the family across the road from me with the ‘we care more than you’ mantra, out with their pots and pans then at 8.05 her sister and 4 kids would come round and all traipse into the house [emoji23]
We had folk letting off fireworks in broad daylight as well. Also has a boy mid applause shout at us to get off our bikes and SHOWSUMRESPECT when biking through Colliston one Thursday night.

My other half wanted to put up rainbow pics in the windows of our flat early on as well. An idea swiftly fired into the bin because
a) We're on the first floor
b) The building is miles back from the street and;
c) It was a fucking shite idea

I attempted to dodge the cringe by getting far away from any hooses with a long walk timed so that I'd be heading along the beach at 8pm, only to find out that the 20-plus supply boats anchored up near to the wind turbines were getting into the spirit of things by all sounding their horns.  p***ks.   After that it was lock myself in the bathroom with the headphones on and tunes up full blast every Thursday at 7.55pm.  

Crazy days.  

Edited by resk

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

Woman across the street from me lived for that 8pm whooo.  She'd yell like Yosemite Sam while standing at her door beating a colander with a spoon.

Neighbour has a colander = definately middle class!

8 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Lot of absolute drones in our support completely agahst that folk enjoyed and celebrated a 94th minute winner after 18 months stuck in the house.

5674C984-0774-4078-BC94-E4BD6CF2E3F0.jpeg

Whilst still being outside and having about 50 times less chance of catching Covid than if they head to a nightclub at midnight tonight.

31 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Lot of absolute drones in our support completely agahst that folk enjoyed and celebrated a 94th minute winner after 18 months stuck in the house.

5674C984-0774-4078-BC94-E4BD6CF2E3F0.jpeg

Dan getting him telt. Scenes. 

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

What are you actually wittering on about?

If you feel the need to dot, don’t get all defensive if someone notices and asks why.

After all, is that not the point?  If you don’t want them to see, why do it?

I know it feels good to be with the cool gang, so be proud of your dotting.  The rest of us are laughing at you, but if you are part of the Main Event, why would you care what we think?

5 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

If you feel the need to dot, don’t get all defensive if someone notices and asks why.

I know it feels good to be with the cool gang, so be proud of your dotting.  The rest of us are laughing at you, but if you are part of the Main Event, why would you care what we think?

This is a shite post, so I gave it a red dot. 

4 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

What a state to get yourself in. 

36 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Whilst still being outside and having about 50 times less chance of catching Covid than if they head to a nightclub at midnight tonight.

Same types who’ll be absolutely fizzing over the next day or so at scenes of nightclubs opening on the news and young people enjoying themselves. 

6 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

You’ve lost the fucking plot, mate. 

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You’ve lost the fucking plot, mate. 

That’s right.

You’ve were called out by someone (not me), threw your toys out the pram at being challenged, and its me that lost the plot.  What a joke the Main Event are.  

20 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

, but if you are part of the Main Event, why would you care what we think?

8 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

What a joke the Main Event are.  

I love that you 'aren't in a state' so much that you've gone to the time and effort to imagine up a bunch of undefined, unrelated posters into a stable/clique and give them a name.

Actually a quite flattering if not very imaginative name, but a name nevertheless. :lol:

Edited by djchapsticks

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I love that you 'aren't in a state' so much that you've gone to the time and effort to imagine up a bunch of undefined  unrelated posters into a stable/clique and give them a name.

Actually a quite flattering if not very imaginative name, but a name nevertheless. :lol:

Are you new here?

2 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

Is it not 'the main players' rather than 'the main event' ?

I feel accuracy is important when it comes to passive aggressive digs.

It's something the board as a whole needs to work on and stay on top of.

Probably right.  With us “Simps” on the other side. 

It’s like the Jets and the Sharks 

Edited by Wee Bully