Coronavirus (COVID-19)

27 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its one of these wee quirks of international geo politics, love all that stuff, I know some people who will be working there in various capacities and essentially they can’t leave the site for 2 weeks. Im a bit of a geek when it comes to things like the legalities of embassies and UN sites etc, loads of good videos on youtube. But to answer your question i believe alcohol will be freely available in all the hotels in the site. Pretty sure hotel bars can be open for residents 24/7 anyway?

Yeh I find it all fascinating, wonder if anyone will be smoking inside the kind of things you wouldn't think about in Britain but I'm sure it's common place elsewhere.

Hotels can serve drink to residents round the clock yeh, but was hoping a wee shop would open for the delegates just to add to the quirkiness.

Coercion by another name then. Glad you find that acceptable practice by the SG. Ryan Giggs must be shaking his head, dragged over hot coals by the media for using coercion on an ex, yet when the Govt does it, its applauded 
Whit !!!

ETA seriously mate I'd think about deleting that post, there is ZERO comparison and nothing legitimises abusive, controlling behaviour of a partner. That's honking stuff !!!

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m not sure a football fans group speaks for the ordinary Scottish football fan - I don’t know anyone that would even contemplate joining something like that! 

Though, membership wise they are trying to say a large percentage of Scottish fans are members... which I find baffling!

If you signed up for their emails they count you as a member, might be the same for followers on their social media accounts.

I'm sure they formed after they fell out with Supporters Direct which is closely (too closely imo) linked with the SFA.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

FMQs on just now..... Maddening to watch questions still getting shut down with "ItS a GlObAl PaNdEmIc!!!!!!" This far in.

Any sign of “I make no excuses for keeping people safe”?

It’s utterly infuriating language that’s designed to do nothing more than shut down debate and imply the person making the challenge somehow wants to kill thousands of people. 

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

Any sign of “I make no excuses for keeping people safe”?

It’s utterly infuriating language that’s designed to do nothing more than shut down debate and imply the person making the challenge somehow wants to kill thousands of people. 

DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CATCH COVID AND DIE? WELL, DO YOU?

24 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Seems the SG havent thought this through as usual, are England going to require Passport Vaccines for Football?

Well it makes a change from waiting to see what England call it then having our own version.

What about Vaccine Visas?

17 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Whit !!!

ETA seriously mate I'd think about deleting that post, there is ZERO comparison and nothing legitimises abusive, controlling behaviour of a partner. That's honking stuff !!!

I didnt say their was anything that legitimate it. Not at all. Coercion is coercion though

18 minutes ago, 101 said:

Yeh I find it all fascinating, wonder if anyone will be smoking inside the kind of things you wouldn't think about in Britain but I'm sure it's common place elsewhere.

Hotels can serve drink to residents round the clock yeh, but was hoping a wee shop would open for the delegates just to add to the quirkiness.

Its pretty much the footprint of the secc and surrounding hotels i believe so dont think theres many shops in that area, be funny if the whsmiths in the concourses just started punting drink. 
would be absolutely horrific to be punted there I think, 2 weeks, cant leave, no where to relax etc. Crap. 

45 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

His piece the other week comparing the Taliban to the SNP because he's barred from WDC meetings was the most 'old man yells at cloud' thing I think I've ever seen.

Do these Afghan families think they have it tough under the Taliban? Try being barred from Church Street and the council HQ :lol:

screenshot-democratonline.net-2021_09.02-12_37_18.png.dfea89a84b963e5a9e55b580c98a29b5.png

Anyway. That was totally off topic. As you were everyone.

Thats all kinds of racism man. Consider the level of influence Heaney had in labour as well. 

27 minutes ago, GiGi said:

From a deeper look they have 30k individual members of which only 50% could be said to attend football regularly. They hardly speak for any kind of majority in fans. 

Unlike the contributors on this thread.

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

😂😂😂

The simps are seething that their sycophantic knicker wetting over the last 18 months has resulted in nothing more than them looking like wet wipes, incapable of thinking for themselves.

image.png.396f76008c03bf984f36327799cb5669.png

In fairness they haven't been looking to suppress it to the lowest possible level since August 2020. Because otherwise they'd have kept the infection factories closed and punted education online instead of pretending that this airborne virus was magically different to all the other ones out there.

Unfortunately the useless slaphead did not confirm that the SG will no longer be suppressing social activities it doesn't really like and slapping nonsense restrictions in place to show that it cares more, which could continue in perpetuity at this rate of bed-shitting nonsense. 

Can someone explain to me why you need a vaccine passport for an outdoor football stadium but not for an indoor venue like a theatre?

Nightclubs are not OK but a pub is OK? 

Is there any logic being applied to this? Stupid question given the long list of illogical rules throughout this pandemic.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

As I've been saying since I signed up here she has a nasty authoritarian streak. 

Very similar to David Cameron in the way that being questioned really angers her. 

That and her silly wee laugh as if answering the question is beneath her. Starting to come home to roost now for many people.