Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Speaking of severity I remember when this pish all started and you had guys* doing huge Twitter threads describing how they were suffering incredibly from Covid. You don't see much of that these days. 

* They usually looked like they were "into craft beer".

Sam Smith did this didn't he? Stuck at home in his mansion 😂

25 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

My cousin and his gf came down for the Warehouse Project last weekend and caught the Covid and I’m clear despite being in amongst it with them.

Obvs a bit of a shanner even though they’ll be fine for Christmas but I’m hooting and hollering at me going to six WHP events this year and an 80,000 capacity festival and waltzing through without a scratch.

Oh! You must ba a carrier then!

10 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Less auld c***s. 

Less people who can actually get a hospital bed to overwhelm the health service. 

South Africa has similar obesity rates to the UK and err, one in five of the population has HIV. They have been utterly pumped by Covid so there is no good reason why their mild situation won't be replicated here.

6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

South Africa has similar obesity rates to the UK and err, one in five of the population has HIV. They have been utterly pumped by Covid so there is no good reason why their mild situation won't be replicated here.

The median age in SA is 27.

The vulnerable already being culled by Delta would reduce their Omicron severity. 

6 minutes ago, H Wragg said:
50 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
35 mins once inside the Mosque to getting  an armful for anyone that’s interested.

Are they still asking you to hang about for 10 mins or whatever after your jag?

It was 15 minutes, it’s now 5 minutes in Scotland but sounds like england are booting you out as soon as the needle is extracted.