Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Sturgeon is taking us for mugs here.

Again.

She could have made this announcement BEFORE she buggered off to England for a mask-free trip.

Or get her Deputy to deliver the announcement today as planned? 

3 minutes ago, Snafu said:

What's wrong with breaking up the UK?

You'd better ask Nicola Sturgeon because she is the union's number one defender. 

We are getting closer and closer to her doing a Martin McGuinness and having a wee party at Buck Palace after she stands down from the SNP.

2 hours ago, Hard Graft said:

Clearly seen on TV at the memorial not wearing a mask.  Will be interesting tomorrow if she still tries to keep them here.

"I make no apology for keeping people safe"

"Do what I say not what I do".

The Simps won't see anything wrong with it.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Can you imagine the heads gone on here if she did wear a mask?

55 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Its funny seeing the reaction from her followers on Twitter. They genuinely can't see the reason why this undermines her mask mandate in Scotland.

Yep.

The SNP are neutral on the monarchy and she is the leader of the 3rd biggest party in the UK.  She was obviously going to be there.

Edit - Independence and the monarchy are two separate issues.

Edited by TheScarf

Sturgeon's hypocrisy is one thing, but so is the fact that *absolutely no-one* is wearing the useless bits of cloth in the presence of the 96-year-old monarch and other assorted auld biddies.

Get this charade so far to f**k so Scotland can finally begin moving on from the psychological trauma of mask versus no mask, and reach the point England is now at where patently no c**t gives a f**k.

2 hours ago, ddfg said:

Or get her Deputy to deliver the announcement today as planned? 

I'm taking this as a good sign. She's going to lift it, and absolutely wants her face to be on the pictures of when the pandemic "ended"

If it was to be extended again i'm sure the BST would have been trotted out.

Edited by Todd_is_God

6 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm taking this as a good sign. She's going to lift it, and absolutely wants her face to be on the pictures of when the pandemic "ended"

If it was to be extended again i'm sure the BST would have been trotted out.

I was thinking the same but given how many of her supporters seem to be in favour of ongoing "protections" will she really see removing them as good news? 

Alternatively I take her not wearing a mask today as being a sign of doing away with the requirement tomorrow, even someone with the thickest of skin could not fail to grasp the inconsistency. 

Just sent my MP/MSP a letter to tell them what a fraud I think their leader is and re-iterating that I will never vote for them again while she is leader.

I still get the impression that it's a deliberate policy to maintain their support at a level to keep them in power but not enough that they have to go for indyref2. 

I'm away to put my tinfoil hat on. 😀

Edited by Suspect Device