Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Apparently Amir Khan is pushing the 5G causes corona conspiracy theory.  

It was on his Instagram. He reckons its population control while they test 5g.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Apparently Amir Khan is pushing the 5G causes corona conspiracy theory.  

Wouldn't surprise me that someone intelligent enough to be repeatedly fisted in the ring as a career would hold such a viewpoint.  Clearly had one blow to many.......

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're absolutely deluded if you think it would change anything. It would just let him use the line about how much he loves the NHS in the future to keep his job.

Only thing I'm worried about is the fact he'll be getting the very best treatment possible in this country.

If he does die, it just completely confirms theres nothing that cam be done to save you medically. All they can do is buy you time and pray your body can fight it off yourself. Thats a slightly terrifying thought, especially if a vaccine is 12-18 months away, which means we're all likely to get it at some point.

Proper doom mongering, but theres a chance that if your body cant fight it off, then you're already a dead man walking.

Yeah unless he absolutely HAS to be in icu he shouldn't be there. Fair fucks if he needs it, but taking a place that could be used by someone in genuine need just in case would boil my piss. 

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're absolutely deluded if you think it would change anything. It would just let him use the line about how much he loves the NHS in the future to keep his job.

Only thing I'm worried about is the fact he'll be getting the very best treatment possible in this country.

If he does die, it just completely confirms theres nothing that cam be done to save you medically. All they can do is buy you time and pray your body can fight it off yourself. Thats a slightly terrifying thought, especially if a vaccine is 12-18 months away, which means we're all likely to get it at some point.

Proper doom mongering, but theres a chance that if your body cant fight it off, then you're already a dead man walking.

And he in his ignorance will think that this is how everybody using the NHS is treated. I don't hate him quite as much as I hate Trump but he's still a cnut.

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why are you worried that he'll be getting the best possible treatment in this country?

If he does die, it just completely confirms theres nothing that cam be done to save you medically.

Brilliant observation. This is so true.