I’d reckon

EH1-EH3, EH9-EH14, EH16, EH18-26

And Manchester apparently

Tommy is from Luton m8...

Spoiler

tommy-robb2.jpg.0f2c4fb0d1ac4efb2a47e99f789742b8.jpg

Edited by jagfox99

On 30/01/2020 at 22:18, Hammer Jag said:

Jordanhill, Anniesland, Hyndland, Bearsden, Bishopbriggs and Milngavie predominately. Not as well supported in Possil, Maryhill and Springburn unsurprisingly. 

We’ve also got a healthy support in Cumbernauld and EK. Buses used to run regularly from both towns.

A lot of 'Nomads' too whether down South or overseas. Fat lot of use they are 😂😂😂

Get random Jags throughout the highlands and Islands. There's a fan i know of who travels from Oban for games!

1 hour ago, CountyFan said:

Fake News. Fortrose is full on County. 

Used to know a lad from Fortrose who was a Caley fan so maybe he was the only one.

There's definitely a few The Caley fans in the Black Isle. 

As for Inverness, it's mostly Rangers and Celtic. A lot of The Caley younger fans moved away due to Uni\work and we have a decent following in Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh.

14 hours ago, ScottishZizou said:

I hear it said some people from Inverness don't support ICT because they still have loyalties to the two teams pre merger and can't support the amalgamation. Is this really true? And if so do these people just support literally no one? or is it an excuse to support someone else

Don’t know how many of them, but they certainly exist. I was standing next to a guy at a Scotland game a few years ago and when I asked him who he supported he said only Scotland now, before declaring with regards the merger, ‘football died in the highlands that day’. 

And tbf, I know I’d struggle to get behind a Fife United...

16 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

Growing up Springburn had a lot of Jags fans that took the number 18 bus along the delightful corridor of Possil then Ruchill.  Now it seems we come from anywhere close to an upscale deli selling kale quiche.

I'm guessing the preferred mode of matchday transport has changed from the municipal bus service to hoverboard, unicycle or perhaps penny farthing.

On 03/02/2020 at 05:13, AyrTroopMajor said:

Ayr, like everywhere in Ayrshire, is absolutely riddled with Rangers fans. Wouldn't even say 'Old Firm' fans, it is just absolutely riddled by braindead Rangers 'fans' who take as much pleasure in Ayr getting beat as they do in Rangers winning.

There is a similar subset of OF "Fans" around Dunfermline, seem to hate the Pars and love to see them lose, even more so since Dunfermline lay down to Celtic that year. 

The old "my dad/grandad/uncle's cousin's dog is from Glasgow" was the usual excuse rolled out by a lot of the ****, funny there was never any Jags or Spiders though. The pathetic "am a kaflik" excuse from the Celtic fans was used a lot too. 

Based on prize winners in the programme, there always seems to be a lot of Pars fans from Glenrothes

1 hour ago, Torpar said:

There is a similar subset of OF "Fans" around Dunfermline, seem to hate the Pars and love to see them lose, even more so since Dunfermline lay down to Celtic that year. 

The old "my dad/grandad/uncle's cousin's dog is from Glasgow" was the usual excuse rolled out by a lot of the ****, funny there was never any Jags or Spiders though. The pathetic "am a kaflik" excuse from the Celtic fans was used a lot too. 

I'd imagine that this is pretty much the case throughout Scotland.  

It certainly rings true down here.

Non The Caley fans in Inverness absolutely hate them. 

Born and bred here and they turn into seething messes whenever they're mentioned. 

County, Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, thay all hate us. 

Weird behaviour seeing as we're pretty inoffensive. 

https://medium.com/@polygyan/dantes-9-circles-of-hell-inferno-c1ecd922539a

or whinhall.

or the 'neuk.

basically any ml6 not glory hunting ftof cxxt(best cxxts on the planet imvho)and we love it.*

*most saturdays we do/don't/buckied up prematch and will fight a tree love it.

28 minutes ago, Daddy Cheeze said:

https://medium.com/@polygyan/dantes-9-circles-of-hell-inferno-c1ecd922539a

or whinhall.

or the 'neuk.

basically any ml6 not glory hunting ftof cxxt(best cxxts on the planet imvho)and we love it.*

*most saturdays we do/don't/buckied up prematch and will fight a tree love it.

Ehhh ...Mon the trees...