Think Keaghan was to blame for letting Arfield drop off unmarked, annoyingly easy for their goal. Schofield did enough to keep the jersey for the Hibs game imo, pulled off a few good blocks and saves. Got all excited when Dolly laid the ball off for Dykes volley off the post, thought it was going in. Good scoreline away from home, esp at Ibrox, but a bit disappointed we didn't nick a draw. Big game next week against Hibs now.

26 minutes ago, crispy said:

Morelos onside as I don’t think there wasn’t a pass in there rather Arfield has overrun it/Morelos got in his way.

This is irrelevant. It doesn't have to be a deliberate pass for it to be offside - it's simply if you are ahead of the second last defender/the ball when your teammate touches it.

35 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

This is irrelevant. It doesn't have to be a deliberate pass for it to be offside - it's simply if you are ahead of the second last defender/the ball when your teammate touches it.

When the ball was played through Morelos was onside as was Arfield.  Arfield touching the ball doesn't render Morelos offside which is the bit that the touch judge (and you) got wrong.

I'd need to see a slowmo/different angle to be sure but I am 99% certain that I'm right.

At 4.26 Morelos is onside.  It's a fair goal.

Edited by The_Kincardine

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

When the ball was played through Morelos was onside as was Arfield.  Arfield touching the ball doesn't render Morelos offside which is the bit that the touch judge (and you) got wrong.

I'd need to see a slowmo/different angle to be sure but I am 99% certain that I'm right.

At 4.26 Morelos is onside.  It's a fair goal.

If you want to make up your own rules then fair enough. Just don't be surprised when the referee and "touch judge" use the actual laws of the game and go against you.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

1852777713_200(1).gif.e5b638bf7cab692c0abe531fca801cc2.gif

No wonder Rangers fans rage at referees so much...

I think it's that they get away with so much that when they do actually  get a decision against them it's such a shock they think that it must be wrong.

The Glasgow Ragers fc, managed by slippy G.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

8 hours ago, craigkillie said:

If you want to make up your own rules then fair enough. Just don't be surprised when the referee and "touch judge" use the actual laws of the game and go against you.

Strangely, former top EPL referee Declan Gallagher disagrees with you but what does he know.

45 minutes ago, bennett said:

Strangely, former top EPL referee Declan Gallagher disagrees with you but what does he know.

Was he taking time out from playing centre-back for Motherwell?

I didn't even pass judgement on the decision, only on the idea that a player has to deliberately play the ball for it to be considered for offside. This is absolutely not the case, and I doubt that DERMOT Gallagher said anything of the sort.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Was he taking time out from playing centre-back for Motherwell?

I didn't even pass judgement on the decision, only on the idea that a player has to deliberately play the ball for it to be considered for offside. This is absolutely not the case, and I doubt that DERMOT Gallagher said anything of the sort.

Had a bennett moment there, surprisingly the two previous posters also never noticed my error.

I'm sure if you use catch up you can watch it yourself.