Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

According to David Tanner the spfl are using Rodney McKenzie as their legal adviser, the same Rodney McKenzie who is not only celtics lawyer but a regular at Parkhead.

The spfl assure that there isn't a conflict of interest.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

According to David Tanner the spfl are using Rodney McKenzie as their legal adviser, the same Rodney McKenzie who is not only celtics lawyer but a regular at Parkhead.

Truthfully Bennett,  do you think The Rangers were going to win the league, straight yes or no answer?

1 hour ago, The Marly said:

Nobody's fault apart from the Chinese?
Thanks for your input Mr Trump

Keen to know what part you disagree with. 

The part where their unhygienic and sickening wet markets contributed to this virus and past viruses existing or the part where they withheld information and/or tried to cover up thus helping it to spread to all corners of the globe. 

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Truthfully Bennett,  do you think The Rangers were going to win the league, straight yes or no answer?

What a strange way to answer a post about another  serious conflict of interest between the spfl and celtic.

Is there a reason why you're trying to deflect?

7 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Probably the part where you are generalising a nation of 1.4 billion people imo. 

Don't be silly Ali, its obvious that's not what he's doing.

People can critical of China, their government and some their traditions. 

Save your virtue signalling for another occasion. 

22 minutes ago, bennett said:

hahahahaaha

some one post a tin foil hat gif

22 minutes ago, bennett said:

🤣 it's a conspiracy Vicky . Give us one reason and a laugh why Celtic would want the season ended? You believe they are actually worried about sevco catching them?

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Ditto.

To every man and his dug it means not a solitary f**k about this conflict of interest. Celtic can gain what out of this situation that they wouldn't if it was a Livingston fan lawyer?

I was curious as to why you answered my previous post in that manner, it did look like a deflection to me. Maybe you just worded it badly?

Anyway the same lawyer representing both celtic and the spfl (not for the same time) is obviously a conflict of interest.  With a population of around 5 million you'd think that it wouldn't to hard avoid a conflict of interest here....

27 minutes ago, bennett said:

If David Tanner told me it was Friday today I'd double check. An absolute clown of the worst order.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

I was curious as to why you answered my previous post in that manner, it did look like a deflection to me. Maybe you just worded it badly?

Anyway the same lawyer representing both celtic and the spfl (not for the same time) is obviously a conflict of interest.  With a population of around 5 million you'd think that it wouldn't to hard avoid a conflict of interest here....

🤣 it's a conspiracy Vicky . Give us one reason and a laugh why Celtic would want the season ended? You believe they are actually worried about sevco catching them?

Mon Vicky giz a laugh..

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

🤣 it's a conspiracy Vicky . Give us one reason and a laugh why Celtic would want the season ended? You believe they are actually worried about sevco catching them?

Scott Brown, Neil Lennon, peter Lawwell and numerous ex celts have all stated that, is that good enough for you...

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

If David Tanner told me it was Friday today I'd double check. An absolute clown of the worst order.

Tbf McKenzie has been legal advisor, or in a similar role, for the past 3 years.

His company previously done the same thing for Celtic.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Scott Brown, Neil Lennon, peter Lawwell and numerous ex celts have all stated that, is that good enough for you...

For what reasons, do you think it's because they are worried Secco will catch them? 

Surely Rangers fans would want it to end now as they'd be able to whinge about it forever. If they get the games played then they'll be beaten fair and square. Imagine twisting and bitching and waiting for months to get the games on and then still being soundly pumped into second place. 

They can finish second now and cry foul, which is very much their M/O, or they can wait and lose later and have no complaints. I don't buy this sporting integrity shite for one minute.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

Surely Rangers fans would want it to end now as they'd be able to whinge about it forever. If they get the games played then they'll be beaten fair and square. Imagine twisting and bitching and waiting for months to get the games on and then still being soundly pumped into second place. 

They can finish second now and cry foul, which is very much their M/O, or they can wait and lose later and have no complaints. I don't buy this sporting integrity shite for one minute.

They want the season voided so Celtic dont get the title.

But they also want the money for coming 2nd.

Bizarre that other clubs are agreeing with them.