Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

I understand we would like to play out the Scottish Cup but personally see no way we are finishing this season without disrupting next season pretty badly. Ultimately I would disagree with my own board at Aberdeen and say I am for calling the season as it is. Ultimately whether we play in Europe will enter the club's thinking but in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, it really seems very unimportant

Only wondering because we haven’t even had any paper talk about which way they would go and Uncle Roy still might think County could reach the lofty heights of 8th/9th if the league is played.

I think the way the bottom half is going, they’d take 10th now even if they play the rest of the games. I know I would.

3 minutes to go - are the SPFL going to declare this evening?

Like I've said previously with nothing settled 3 divisions of 14 would be fairer but relegating Hearts would be funnier!

Rangers should really just accept the inevitable now and put all their remaining effort into also getting the Scottish Cup stopped. This would represent a massive success for Rangers as they'd at least stop the quadruple treble happening. 

Surely as well, any legal challenge from Rangers to prevent the conclusion of the league and awarding of the championship, would be met in turn with a legal challenge by Motherwell as Rangers haven't yet actually secured the 2nd champions league place.

Motherwell could still catch them.

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Surely as well, any legal challenge from Rangers to prevent the conclusion of the league and awarding of the championship, would be met in turn with a legal challenge by Motherwell as Rangers haven't yet actually secured the 2nd champions league place.

They cant legally challenge it, to even attempt that would put them in breach of the SPFL regulations and hence get turfed out - I believe Hearts have already conceded that point (even though it was obvious to anyone with half a brain a couple of weeks back).

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Vicky thinks sevco can still win the league, hes actually said it.🤣 Brightened up my day.. 

Disagree with the bandwagon and get hounded, the worst side of PnB. 

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

And unless we are not playing any football next season (A big possibility) the second place would start in 21/22 provided UEFA don't void this seasons coefficient points when they realise that they won't be able to complete this seasons Champions league and Europa league. 

Just now, bennett said:

Disagree with the bandwagon and get hounded, the worst side of PnB. 

Can I clarify - 

Its bullying if clubs are asked to vote "Yes"?

but Its acceptable if Anne Budge calls and asks clubs to vote "No"?

Asking for a friend

League One/Two apparently voted yes.

Premiership vote entirely dependent on Ross County.

Championship vote apparently hinges entirely on ICT.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

League One/Two apparently voted yes.

Premiership vote entirely dependent on Ross County.

Championship vote apparently hinges entirely on ICT.

Thought it would be tight but I imagine behind closed doors the SPFL wouldnt have gone ahead with this if they thought it was blown out of the water to begin with. 

21 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Can I clarify - 

Its bullying if clubs are asked to vote "Yes"?

but Its acceptable if Anne Budge calls and asks clubs to vote "No"?

Asking for a friend

Can you imagine back in the 50s 60s 70s with the SFA riddled with ''Rangers minded' Yes men how easy it was to not even bully and coerce to have things run their way. Welcome to reality, Bennett

Friday 10th April 2020

STATEMENT FROM THE SPFL BOARD

THE SPFL BOARD MET THIS EVENING TO CONSIDER THE RESPONSES TO THE RESOLUTION SENT TO CLUBS ON 8 APRIL.

The SPFL Board met this evening to consider the responses to the resolution sent to clubs on 8 April.

As at 5pm, the SPFL had received 39 responses, 85% of which have been in favour, as follows:

Votes in favour

Votes against

Ladbrokes Premiership (nine supporting votes needed)

Ladbrokes Championship (eight supporting votes needed)

Ladbrokes League 1 & League 2 (15 supporting votes needed)

With three clubs yet to vote, the SPFL will issue further updates in due course.

A spokesman said: “It is very important that clubs consider carefully the resolution and we are grateful to those clubs who have voted already.

“With the Ladbrokes Premiership and Ladbrokes Leagues 1 & 2 divisions each having approved the resolution, we await the voting slip from the one Ladbrokes Championship club that has yet to vote. We will provide an update as soon as we are in a position to do so.”