Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Kheredine on Twitter with pics suggesting the “technical issue” is simply that Dundee put a tick in the reject box rather than an X.

Clearly says on the form .Please TICK the appropriate box.
Dundee the only form that is correct [emoji849]

10 minutes ago, Maslow said:

Clearly says on the form .Please TICK the appropriate box.
Dundee the only form that is correct emoji849.png

No, remember, we wanted to hang all of the league one and two clubs out to dry and some other nonsensical bollocks.

mAsTeR pLaN aLl AlOnG.

10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

What's the death count currently standing at for lower league clubs that have gone to the wall since Nelms hasn't voted (again) yet?

Still zero. Forfar managing to scrape by today without their £3700 payment. 

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Rab Douglas is a top lad. Always comes across as sound as f**k.

He also battered two Airdrie fans who were stupid enough to run on the pitch.

As well as a stupid dab who attempted the same. 

It's a distinct category of football supporter. The League Restructurer, they do it all on computers, but it used to be the league ladders out the Shoot or similar football magazine. They mostly don't go but keep meticulous records.

At the risk of sounding like one of ^^^ these I’ve always fancied a top two leagues of 12 splitting into 3 x 8 after the first round of home and always. You either all start at zero points or you carry with you the points accumulated against the teams that remain in your section.

It means those near the bottom of the top section, with little to play for in the last 14 games can blood some youngsters, those in the middle 8 have an exciting opportunity to play in the top league the following year. More grounds to visit, more ‘churn’ of teams. I think it could be quite exciting.

Anyway feel free to get ripped in.

Just had my DAB mate on the phone. He is proper raging, heads gone. Very amusing.

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

At the risk of sounding like one of ^^^ these I’ve always fancied a top two leagues of 12 splitting into 3 x 8 after the first round of home and always. You either all start at zero points or you carry with you the points accumulated against the teams that remain in your section.

It means those near the bottom of the top section, with little to play for in the last 14 games can blood some youngsters, those in the middle 8 have an exciting opportunity to play in the top league the following year. More grounds to visit, more ‘churn’ of teams. I think it could be quite exciting.

Just had my DAB mate on the phone. He is proper raging, heads gone. Very amusing.

It's far from the worst I've heard.

Just now, ArabFundamentalist said:

He must be the only one then. I've not spoken to a single united supporter who is bothered by what's happened.

Most are pretty amused at how badly Dundee are looking in all of this.

We're looking like absolute top lads. You've been reading too many Arab FB slaverings.

1 minute ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

He must be the only one then. I've not spoken to a single united supporter who is bothered by what's happened.

Must be avoiding twitter then. I wouldn't blame you.

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Still zero. Forfar managing to scrape by today without their £3700 payment. 

That can't be right, I was under the impression from reading on here that League 2 would have been decimated by now because Dundee FC.

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I think it’s Belgium that do the same thing. Clubs solely looking out for themselves won’t go for the idea though. Decent enough suggestion though. 

Edited by Yenitit

3 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Complete fabrication.