Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

18 is far too much.

I’m not even sure 14 or 16 is a good idea.

That committee is far too much to be honest. Looks far too big to be workable. Is Lachlan Cameron even in the country? I thought he was in the US currently. Is he joining online? 

Not too many without a vested interest either. Biggest surprise is neither ICT nor Stranraer involved. 

At least if they do come up with a workable proposal it will be off to a good start, half the League is on the committee! 

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

That committee is far too much to be honest. Looks far too big to be workable. Is Lachlan Cameron even in the country? I thought he was in the US currently. Is he joining online? 

Not too many without a vested interest either. Biggest surprise is neither ICT nor Stranraer involved. 

At least if they do come up with a workable proposal it will be off to a good start, half the League is on the committee! 

They won't be meeting face to face so it doesn't matter where he is.

That was my first impression, the fact half of Scotland was on it, 1 or 2 representatives from each league would be sufficient imo

And yes Lachlan is in LA

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

That was my first impression, the fact half of Scotland was on it, 1 or 2 representatives from each league would be sufficient imo

And yes Lachlan is in LA

They're just saying he's in there, but he won't be in the Whatsapp group.

Yeah fair enough they probably wont but if he is west coast USA then the time difference will be inconvenient.

I agree that it’s inconvenient but given how unhappy he is with how the last vote went and how strongly opposed he is to a 14 team league I can fully understand why he’s agreed to go on it. I imagine he will also piss absolutely everyone on the committee off so I’m actually more surprised that he’s been allowed on in the first place.