The SPFL recommendation?

Horse trading over the weekend on what is needed to bring Inverness on board then is it?
I'm in absolutely no doubt this will happen. I'm also pretty certain Inverness knew it. They're now in a strong negotiating position.

Even if this does get voted through it won't happen now. They can't publish results before all votes are in. 
They are a disgrace!
How often are votes disclosed before a ballot is complete?

Undemocratic and a disgrace.

Complete fuckwits.

1 minute ago, East Fife is best said:

If the clubs can't vote by 5pm like the rest they count as an abstention which means a no vote and it fails it shouldn't be more complicated than that

"The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves."

Henry Kissinger

Pretty much covers the SPFL's stance on this I think.

If the clubs can't vote by 5pm like the rest they count as an abstention which means a no vote and it fails it shouldn't be more complicated than that

It is a joke of a situation when one club can hold off, await the outcome, then use their vote to potentially negotiate a better position for themselves.

A joke, yes....a surprise to any Falkirk supporter of 20 years plus, no......

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

It is a joke of a situation when one club can hold off, await the outcome, then use their vote to potentially negotiate a better position for themselves.

A joke, yes....a surprise to any Falkirk supporter of 20 years plus, no......

I thought more than one hadn't voted?

23 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

If they get the vote (which I doubt) then they can do what they like.  They frequently do 

Until the lawyers of those clubs affected drag them into a court of law and rip apart their laughable election "process" in approximately ten seconds flat. It really is not that difficult. Here's the resolution. Here are the number of votes required to pass it. Here is the date and time of the deadline for votes to be cast by those eligible to do so. Once the deadline has passed, count the votes, verify the votes, release the result. The one thing you absolutely do not do is publish any result, poll, voting pattern prior to the deadline to avoid any undue influence on those parties yet to vote. This is dead in the water and Cockwomble should be too. Corruption is not a strong enough word to describe this farce.

Just now, AGPar said:

Until the lawyers of those clubs affected drag them into a court of law and rip apart their laughable election "process" in approximately ten seconds flat. It really is not that difficult. Here's the resolution. Here are the number of votes required to pass it. Here is the date and time of the deadline for votes to be cast by those eligible to do so. Once the deadline has passed, count the votes, verify the votes, release the result. The one thing you absolutely do not do is publish any result, poll, voting pattern prior to the deadline to avoid any undue influence on those parties yet to vote. This is dead in the water and Cockwomble should be too. Corruption is not a strong enough word to describe this farce.

Exactly mate. Publishing votes as they stand is simply ludicrous.

2 minutes ago, East Fife is best said:

Seemingly the championship clubs vote has been sent but not received and it looks like it's a no

There way out of this is to say to clubs they want to make 3x14 and work from there

Inverness pc still on a dial up connection it would appear.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 minutes ago, East Fife is best said:

Seemingly the championship clubs vote has been sent but not received and it looks like it's a no

There way out of this is to say to clubs they want to make 3x14 and work from there

Probably gonna sit in the SPFL junk folder until it magically changes into a Yes.

1 minute ago, AFC1878 said:

If its true that Inverness didn’t vote because they want to know about the restructuring that was mentioned, I find it slightly concerning that other clubs voted without the same considerations being made.

Too many other clubs could only see ££££ signs. 

Started on page 20 odds but gave up after it became the the shadwell dog and salty tears show

Theres very few teams that will vote for the benefit of the game/ finances.Its all about mee mee mee/ self interest which is understandable

For Shadwell Dog,if your club were in our position your chairman would be saying the same as ours and you and the falkirk fans would be for this proposal 

I,m not for this proposal but by the f**k after reading the salty tears posts from East Fife fans, Falkirk fans i hope to f**k the vote goes through

Any Caley fan out there with correct financial position of your club ? 
If memory serves me Caley openly admitted that they were in dire straights financially not so long ago belie that there have been several restructuring of finances, and changes in the boardroom.
However if truth be told, this is only what I’ve seen printed. Be good for some proper truthful info, as it looks like the mafia I’s full on, if we are led to believe your the club holding out ?

Can’t see paperwork being the problem as that could just be emailed. If Doncaster is on Zoom negotiating with ICT just now it’ll probably go through now, given:
A. ICT need the cash released now
B. ICT want a guarantee on a vote re league reconstruction.
I’m sure he can offer the latter knowing that the bigot brothers can revoke it between them anyway....

6 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Started on page 20 odds but gave up after it became the the shadwell dog and salty tears show

Theres very few teams that will vote for the benefit of the game/ finances.Its all about mee mee mee/ self interest which is understandable

For Shadwell Dog,if your club were in our position your chairman would be saying the same as ours and you and the falkirk fans would be for this proposal 

I,m not for this proposal but by the f**k after reading the salty tears posts from East Fife fans, Falkirk fans i hope to f**k the vote goes through

Yes we'd be for it but by heck I'd be ripping in to our chairman if he tried to put on an act that it was for the good of scottish football and not the good of falkirk fc.

Changing league restructure to 14-14-14 just impacts different clubs in terms of promotion or relegation and any vote would end up failing again.

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Can’t see paperwork being the problem as that could just be emailed. If Doncaster is on Zoom negotiating with ICT just now it’ll probably go through now, given:
A. ICT need the cash released now
B. ICT want a guarantee on a vote re league reconstruction.
I’m sure he can offer the latter knowing that the bigot brothers can revoke it between them anyway....

Just depends on whether he can offer more than rangers I suppose.

1 minute ago, Jack Burton said:
20 minutes ago, East Fife is best said:

Changing league restructure to 14-14-14 just impacts different clubs in terms of promotion or relegation and any vote would end up failing again.

Can you explain how this is the case? My take on it is that any team who are currently in danger of being relegated wouldn’t be and anyone on the verge of being promoted would be 🤷🏼‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Yes we'd be for it but by heck I'd be ripping in to our chairman if he tried to put on an act that it was for the good of scottish football and not the good of falkirk fc.

Oh f**k off your chairman would be trotting out the same nonsense and yes nonsense.Its all about self interest not matter how clubs vote unless theres little or no impact on a specific club

What it boils down to is you and east fife supporters want null and void with money paid out but what you dont want,call it as it is,money being paid out and Rovers promoted

Edited by Rovers_Lad