The SPFL recommendation?

Just now, JulioBairn said:

I might have picked this up wrong but Am I right in saying the voting is now complete? I think the teams that haven’t voted have no intention of doing so as they didn’t get the mandatory 28 days notice.

No doubt they will be under severe pressure right now mind you so things might change. 

Listening to Clyde 1, seemingly they didn't have to have the vote in by 5pm. The whole shower of them at the SPFL should be sacked. 

1 minute ago, Raith25 said:

“We are awaiting the voting slip from one Ladbrokes championship club that is yet to vote. We will provide an update as soon as we are in a position to do so”

Vote isn’t over

Knowing the SPFL the votes are probably on the back of a Ladbrokes betting slip or a fa packet

Edited by San Starko Rover

6 minutes ago, East Fife is best said:

Why say 5pm today to vote if they actually have 28 days it makes the vote pointless and surely the whole thing should be failed and binned

5pm today was the earliest point to put your vote in. 28 days was the total time allowed before voting.

Its very simple. Those who voted yes clearly just want this settled and clarified.

BBC claiming a yes vote brings forward reconstruction talks, 3 divisions of 14.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

5pm today was the earliest point to put your vote in. 28 days was the total time allowed before voting.

Its very simple. Those who voted yes clearly just want this settled and clarified.

ICT the club who haven't responded, want guarantees of reconstruction talks to divisions of 14.

This is for sporting integrity, and not because they'd get into the top flight as "Team 14", obviously.

7 minutes ago, East Fife is best said:

They must have voted no and Doncaster is bullying them into yes as they only care about the Premiership

Yeah  that's what I thought. Doncaster heading up to Inverness with a was of cash in one hand, and a warm set of warmed wooden balls in a bag in the other.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Reconstruction was dangled by the SPFL for voting this through. Some may say cynically. 

The Premier can however easily sink it as the vote requires 11-1. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

ICT the club who haven't responded, want guarantees of reconstruction talks to divisions of 14.

This is for sporting integrity, and not because they'd get into the top flight as "Team 14", obviously.

To be fair, if it was dangled as a carrot to induce clubs to vote for this proposal, I wouldn't be trusting them one bit unless there was something concrete on the table.

Spoiler

The fact we'd squeak into the championship as club 27 under these proposals is irrelevant here.