The SPFL recommendation?

Not that this makes much difference but those that voted No were Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer and Edinburgh City yet this is how they announce the votes, some one at the SPFL cant count:

image.thumb.png.2c792d0a303176b4d097dd0bb9c032ba.png

Just now, AL-FFC said:

Not that this makes much difference but those that voted No were Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer and Edinburgh City yet this is how they announce the votes, some one at the SPFL cant count:

image.thumb.png.2c792d0a303176b4d097dd0bb9c032ba.png

The SPFL statement outlined the votes at 5pm on Friday, clearly one of those four voted after 5pm, just like Hearts did.

7 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Aye but with a fourteen team top league you just know that ten teams are going to sign away their membership of the SPFL to form their own breakaway division to pursue they own rights and here the circle is comple welcome back the EssPeeHell

They've been waiting for an excuse for that ever since the leagues recombined. Probably waiting till Dundee Utd and Dundee were both back in the top flight with both Edinburgh teams there as well, with the likes of Hamilton, Livingston and Ross County having been relegated.

3 hours ago, East Fife is best said:

If England can start training from mid may for 4 weeks before starting all leagues again at start of june then why can't we when surely every uk country will be out lockdown at the same time

Can't be 1 rule for England and another for Scotland

Your in cloud cookoo land if you think that is happening. We have flight in mid August cancelled. We ain't seeing football until late this year at the earliest.  The premiership would play on the moon if it preserved implosion of sky TV money. 

Edited by foreverarover

19 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

Your in cloud cookoo land if you think that is happening. We have flight in mid August cancelled. We ain't seeing football until late this year at the earliest.  The premiership would play on the moon if it preserved implosion of sky TV money. 

That’s the way it is.

Remember when Boris was going for herd immunity, and him being chief donkey got that pretty much wrong and while 1 million people attended the races at Cheltenham, the long awaited East Fife v The Mo game was binned in Scotland.

Just as well for the Fifers because they were crapping themselves anyway 🙂

11 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ve read his just giving page, complete with cheesy, self promoting photo - he’s making sure he’s building his own brand out of this - very clever.

There is no doubt the lad is a top class sales person and if he gets to his sales target of £50k he’s done what he set out to do mate. 

Can't believe you're still going on about this. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyway... East Fife's 'No' vote is based purely on the wacky notion that they might have a chance in the playoffs. Their supporters on here are desperate to keep the Rovers in their league to guarantee two sellouts per season which will sustain their club for another while. 

The quicker Dundee put us out of our misery one way or another, the better. It might put an end to the ill-thought out musings of some of the dings on this thread. 

3 hours ago, Airdrie76 said:

You’re just highlighting how close a League it is with very little between the teams, which suggests points would be dropped by all.
Airdrie and Falkirk beat Raith, you could be third. Hardly inconceivable (alright, maybe Airdrie bearing Raith is a stretch based on recent records).

So lets hear your fair solution to this then.  Remember it has to work across all 3 divisions.  

Edited by San Starko Rover

Even if Dundee have changed their mind, I'd be very skeptical if this vote is upheld. Too much has went on the past few days that make it questionable. 
It's literally in the constitution that when you vote yes you can't change your mind.

I know a lot has happened but if a vote is taken and it follows the rules of the constitution then it's going to be virtually impossible to base any legal argument against it. No doubt Rangers, Hearts and probably Partick will have some lawyers looking it to see if there's any loopholes but I would have thought if there were there would have been some news about it now. Their arguments instead seem to be based on coercion and bribery.

4 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

It's literally in the constitution that when you vote yes you can't change your mind.

I know a lot has happened but if a vote is taken and it follows the rules of the constitution then it's going to be virtually impossible to base any legal argument against it. No doubt Rangers, Hearts and probably Partick will have some lawyers looking it to see if there's any loopholes but I would have thought if there were there would have been some news about it now. Their arguments instead seem to be based on coercion and bribery.

2 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

All very true. 

Just basing our luck on the past few years, we've been on the cusp of success for it to all go wrong in the final moments. 

So Dundee are gonna vote yes, their email will inevitably be lost to the void and Doncaster declares the season null and void prior to him "receiving" the email. 

All very true. 
Just basing our luck on the past few years, we've been on the cusp of success for it to all go wrong in the final moments. 
So Dundee are gonna vote yes, their email will inevitably be lost to the void and Doncaster declares the season null and void prior to him "receiving" the email. 
It's the Rovers so anything is possible [emoji23]

1 minute ago, Rovers2017 said:

All very true. 

To be honest our luck aside, The starting vote that is one club off passing (Dundee )  included promotion for us, so i'd be surprised if we don't go up in some format.  Unless UEFA call all leagues Null and Void i'd expect the next vote to be a tweeked version of this one.