League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Just now, Unfinished sympathy said:

I thought your owner was a multi millionaire ? Although with Hibs announcement tonight it doesn’t look like he wants to put his own money in to support you through this tough time. He would appear to prefer to sack staff, who may really struggle to get other jobs just now, rather than support these individuals  who have given many years service to Hibs.

The point is most clubs will have to cut back and make some unpleasant decisions so don’t try and take the moral high ground.

if we have to go to benefactors to keep the staff who run the club day to day in jobs, I have no issue with that.

Thats just luck more than anything else.It doesnt mean anything.

6 hours ago, Mr. X said:

At what point does he start laughing?  I'm 26 minutes in so far.

Tom English is such an argumentative prat imho, Craig Levein is clearly linked to Budge by strings even though he is not even at Heats any longer and Findlay comes across as a reasonable man who seems sympathetic (to the other teams).  So; in short Findlay sympathetic Levein and English merely pathetic.

1 minute ago, Unfinished sympathy said:

I am sure the coaches and physios you have sacked today are overjoyed at that sentiment and before you jump in I am in no doubt that it will happen at Tynecastle as well although I hope it doesn’t 

Not really a sentiment is it.i was aiming that at yous having a benefactor being able to pay staff.Its not because yous have dealt superbly with your money and used it for nothing but good.

Also as much as i dislike hearts with a passion i still wouldnt want anyone at tyncastle to lose their jobs.

2 minutes ago, jaybeee said:

Tom English is such an argumentative prat imho, Craig Levein is clearly linked to Budge by strings even though he is not even at Heats any longer and Findlay comes across as a reasonable man who seems sympathetic (to the other teams).  So; in short Findlay sympathetic Levein and English merely pathetic.

Findlay is now fully rehabilitated from his oldco karaoke shame in my eyes. Seemed a reasonable guy next to those roasters. 

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/former-hearts-chairman-urges-spfl-reveal-vote-details-2885279

Leslie Deans demands to know which clubs voted........because the result was not what he expected. Mention of forked tongues as well.

I really really hope this guy has been advising Dr Mrs Budge

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/former-hearts-chairman-urges-spfl-reveal-vote-details-2885279

Leslie Deans demands to know which clubs voted........because the result was not what he expected. Mention of forked tongues as well.

He's all over the place and deluded.He doesnt understand Scotland's situation with covid has been unique to ourselves and we had to do what we did.

It had nothing to do with hearts being bottom.They're all taking it very personally.

2 hours ago, Yorky said:

Will there be a level of surprise at the mighty Hearts when all the Tinpot/Diddy clubs (which according to Hearts supporters is just about everyone) fail to go out of existence ? At some stage Hearts supporters will need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and move on. Looking for snippets from every other club struggling due to Covid 19 and wishing  them dead and buried is really not the way to go. Some of the stuff such as stating visiting supporters and journalists should be made to feel unsafe  is plain crazy. Hearts will recover from this and quickly return to the top flight, it’s merely a blip in their history. End of the day you can argue it’s unfair and maybe it is. But it’s still a fact that the team with the third biggest budget in the league were bottom while a club like Motherwell with a budget maybe a quarter of Hearts finished third, Hearts got themselves in this position in the first place and it went from there.

Excellent post sir, I think quite a lot of people have a degree of sympathy for Hearts .......yes!  but they were rubbish and needed to accept relegation instead of crying like a baby.  The problem would seem to be certain supporters who are so busy spitting their dummy out that they seem to have lost their common sense, those are who need to be brought in line by their own fellow supporters as they are simply exacerbating the situation.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

It was the year of twenty twenty

On the eleventh day of March

Or the 28th week of the Premiership

When they played  their football match

In the away stand down in Paisley

Of hope they were bereft

And when the game was over

There were no more Jambos left

They took on Neil Doncaster

On his chin a manly cleft

And when the league restructure broke down

Their lawyers were expensive

And their arguments were deft

But when the judge dismissed the court case

No more Jambos! (x8)

No more!  (x8)

No more Jambos left!

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

The Scotsman is reporting the vote as 26-16 but the BBC suggested there were a large number of clubs which didn't vote, it was only an indicative vote after all, and 16 votes fell short of the level of support required to take it further.
Also, Deans is right that we live in a democracy but we're talking about a members' association which he has nothing to do with. He has no right whatsoever to be told how the vote went.

24 minutes ago, Green Day said:

God, that is so pathetic to read. If this is the type of person guiding Budge's legal challenge then I feel infinitely confident it'll be just as big an embarrassment for them in court.

19 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

He's all over the place and deluded.He doesnt understand Scotland's situation with covid has been unique to ourselves and we had to do what we did.

It had nothing to do with hearts being bottom.They're all taking it very personally.

Not sure how to break this to you, Sparticus,  but this worldwide pandemic is not unique to Scotland. You maybe need to widen your horizons beyond P&B.

3 hours ago, zorba74 said:

laugh all you want pal, we will come back stronger, probably don't even need the compensation money

You should do with the financial advantage you'll have in the Championship, but you had a big advantage this season too and look where you ended up. Need to sort out the mess your club is in first. 

All of which doesn't change the state you've all got yourselves in over all this, there needs to come a time when it'll all sink in and you can all stop behaving like Sevco fans wanting to boycott everyone, it aint healthy fella.