League Reconstruction 20/21 season

7 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

But that's not the whole story, because other teams will be gaining points from beating Motherwell. Aberdeen would have played Motherwell twice (I think - at least once) and so they'd be at least third if Motherwell was hell-bent on losing all games. Would Hearts overtake Aberdeen?

It's the same for Aberdeen if they lost all their games and hearts won all theirs hearts would have more points again not what was probable just possible.

3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

And why the Court of Session have jurisdiction, surely. 

Looks like it will be an argument as to whether it's a football dispute or something covered by the Companies Act.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's the same for Aberdeen if they lost all their games and hearts won all theirs hearts would have more points again not what was probable just possible.

Aberdeen and Motherwell can't *both* lose all their games, though. They play each other. You have to divvy up 4, 5 or 6 points between them.

Edited by Aim Here

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I genuinely think his was Heart’s approach to the season, last 8 games they would win them all and no other team would pick up a point.

Edited by ropy

4 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Wigan into administration. I wonder if the Championship restarting has played a part in that (i.e. they had to take players/staff off furlough six weeks ago + costs of testing).

Furlough wouldn't have been anywhere close to covering their wages - their wage bill would have been much bigger than even Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen.