League Reconstruction 20/21 season

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Christ almighty, only football fans would compare a tedious and drawn out legal battle over compensation to a world war.

................I would also take issue with his assertion that "we won" - millions of young men on both sides, mostly the working poor, were slaughtered for nothing (unless you count rich munitions manufacturers to line their pockets).

Using WW1 as an analogy for some daft wee court case is pathetic and sums that site up perfectly.

31 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

... need just set on fire. 

Typical Nazi response. 

27 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Using WW1 as an analogy for some daft wee court case is pathetic and sums that site up perfectly.

One twat comes out with a stupid analogy and it sums up the site?

Does the creepy Admin on Hibs.net that sent cock picks to female members sum up that place? 

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Typical Nazi response. 

Does the creepy Admin on Hibs.net that sent cock picks to female members sum up that place? 

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

There is only one WW1 analogy on jkb?

what.png.28b771af19b3e02800bc08104bf7fd95.png

As to your cock pic story - I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

However I do find the two words highlighted in bold childishly amusing................

Montylaugh.png.648e9c9941fe22aadb0dc54ba1cf41b8.png

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Yep, although I note that Barry Anderson is still pressing on with making up phrases - professional journalist;

"unchartered territory" 

15 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Yep, although I note that Barry Anderson is still pressing on with making up phrases - professional journalist;

"unchartered territory" 

Ooft. I get that subs are rarely a thing now, but at least proof-read your own stuff, y'know? Rank. 

12 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Apparently you email them and get a phone  number and access code.

0118 999 88199 9119 725

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Kickback are getting fired up for the big 6 pointer. Looks like a score draw if the analogy fits, contrary to ShedBoy's analysis. Or both sides lose, which is probably more apposite.

image.thumb.png.faddf55098e2e946f0529d8f64df4032.png

During the War - Uncle Albert | Meme Generator

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

It's unlikely this action would have been instigated if their legal advisers didn't think at the very least it would see it's day in court so to speak so it's highly likely to be committed to a full hearing today I would think. This of course will be treated like winning the league by Hearts fans who will see that as a victory in itself when really it's nothing of the sorts. If thrown out completely then serious questions have to be asked of the competence of all involved.

Not sure about that. I’ve seen plenty of weak claims raised either in the hope of an economic settlement or because the client is a deluded bampot. Either motivation might work in this case.

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Not sure about that. I’ve seen plenty of weak claims raised either in the hope of an economic settlement or because the client is a deluded bampot. Either motivation might work in this case.

Also I've heard the words 'free hit' bandied about. Thistle has an anonymous backer for their court case, and Hearts is famous for their magic money tree...

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Typical Nazi response. 

Aye , but what about them ...🙄

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Kickback are getting fired up for the big 6 pointer. Looks like a score draw if the analogy fits, contrary to ShedBoy's analysis. Or both sides lose, which is probably more apposite.

image.thumb.png.faddf55098e2e946f0529d8f64df4032.png

Only someone who had never experienced industrialized slaughter could write something like that & not all who fought in the conflict went of their own free will.  Hugely disrespectful analogy, deserving of a* extended period of national service.  

*an

Edited by Golden Gordon