League Reconstruction 20/21 season

6 minutes ago, billyg said:

Hertz now trying to block any club being promoted ! If they keep this up they may well piss off enough clubs to see themselves in danger of expulsion !

Aye just seen this. Absolutely crazy. What the f**k are they playing at here?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5716731/hearts-court-action-dundee-united-promoted/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1592492641

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

Super successful business woman asks for cash directly as any well run club does.

A127C886-B3EE-4FFA-8893-9E5EB82C3496.png

Perhaps I should pass on these bank account details to the scammers who diddled Hamilton.....

5 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

I argued this point with Tom English the other day on Twitter. He went with Ross County's worst run of the season of 2 wins in 13 to fit his agenda. 9pts from 13 games which is roughly 0.69PPG. Hearts in the same period managed 0.85PPG. Any other amount of games (6, 15, 30, etc) Ross County's PPG is better but even with this specific one that Tom picked it would take Hearts a massive 38 (a full season) more matches to catch Ross County's 6 point lead. 😂

It's interesting that he had to do all that work cherrypicking that one timeframe for that one team to make his point. Almost as if he (or his friendly neighbourhood stats gimp) was clutching at straws to make Hearts seem not as shit as they actually are.

Edited by Aim Here

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Its all for the good of Scottish football - why cant all the rest of us diddies see this......................

Looks like Stranraer had a lucky escape not hitching their wagon to these wankers.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ann " no club should be disproportionately disadvantaged because of this crisis situation" Budge is as consistent as ever, I see.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

We're through the looking glass-people...

32 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

Hearts had every opportunity to climb the table. Sure they could have turned it round in the last few fixtures but there was no real evidence they were better than the clubs just above them.  Since January, failed to beat County, drew at home to Accies (who were 2 up in 20 minutes before playing 70mins with 10 men and losing a late leveller). Their last match was the defeat to Saints where the Hearts support were booing their own players off and Stendel said they didn't have enough fight, only showing up for 45 minutes (although I question it was that long!) 

It's a bit of a sickener not getting to finish the fixtures, but the notion that Hearts were just about to rocket up the table is wishful thinking. 

You don't decide league possition on could haves, The bottom line is that no more football could played this season. Talk of playing in August is BS.  Take St Mirren for example, We have lost our best player and maybe half our defence. as they have moved on.  So that leaves you with two options call it as is or null and void. The teams including Hearts voted for As is.   There rest is just hot air. 

34 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

Hearts had every opportunity to climb the table. Sure they could have turned it round in the last few fixtures but there was no real evidence they were better than the clubs just above them.  Since January, failed to beat County, drew at home to Accies (who were 2 up in 20 minutes before playing 70mins with 10 men and losing a late leveller). Their last match was the defeat to Saints where the Hearts support were booing their own players off and Stendel said they didn't have enough fight, only showing up for 45 minutes (although I question it was that long!) 

It's a bit of a sickener not getting to finish the fixtures, but the notion that Hearts were just about to rocket up the table is wishful thinking

It would be. If any Hearts fan had actually said it.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

In the absence of league reconstruction that is the only option Hearts have. Spellled out like this just shows how ludicrus thier case is. As I said. this is win win for me. f**k Hearts or f**k Dundee united.   Meh 

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

As funny as I'd find this, this is a joke and seriously has to make you wonder how much of this crap the clubs will put up with before expulsion really becomes officially discussed. Would be totally deserved in my own biased opinion.

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

It would be. If any Hearts fan had actually said it.

Well not quite. The porcine squealing about unfairness is all posited on the notion that Hearts *could have* hypothetically rocketed up the table.

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Let's burn the 80s-style office block to the ground.

You don't take on Tangerines without things getting juicy. 🍊👊

I wouldn't worry about it Funny as it would be to see the Arabs shafted in this way, it won't happen. 

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

As funny as I'd find this, this is a joke and seriously has to make you wonder how much of this crap the clubs will put up with before expulsion really becomes officially discussed. Would be totally deserved in my own biased opinion.

Hearts definitely need smacked down.

Do you think Partick were aware of this shite or were they just along for the cash and are now feeling a bit of the fear, akin to walking up on a Sunday morning after being mortally pished the night before and terrified to check your phone because, even though they can't remember the night before, they have a nagging feeling they've done something?

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Do you think Partick were aware of this shite or were they just along for the cash and are now feeling a bit of the fear, akin to walking up on a Sunday morning after being mortally pished the night before and terrified to check your phone because, even though they can't remember the night before, they have a nagging feeling they've done something?

I don't think they deserve the same firm boot in the baws that Hearts definitely do, but some kind of slap on the wrist would be appropriate. They wouldn't have pushed things this far if it weren't for Hearts' financial support.