League Reconstruction 20/21 season

14 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Oh, as for Deloitte report. What member clubs saw it? 😉

jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

At a guess, these guys?

Alan Burrows (Motherwell), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical), Stewart Robertson (Rangers), Ross McArthur (Dunfermline Athletic), Ewen Cameron (Alloa Athletic), Ken Ferguson (Brechin City) and Peter Davidson (Montrose)

My money is on a papist conspiracy................................

Boring but every F.A does not like getting beaten, even questioning a booking/sending off can lead to a longer ban,heavier fine. As to Hearts,well, 1)overspent a big budget 2) lost a vast majority of games 3) other teams had the cheek to beat them 4) took part in the end of season vote and 5) believe they are bigger than the spfl and law of the land. HOW UNFAIR LIFE IS ⚖️

14 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

The people who write spam filters couldn't tell you why an individual email gets marked as spam most of the time. Most of them use a bunch of opaque statistical parameters that are updated every time someone clicks 'Mark as Spam' or 'Mark as Not-Spam', and what parameters are updated depend on what was in the email being so marked. Some inscrutable combination of the words in the email, the nature of the attachments, and the sender and recipient metadata triggered the algorithm to decide that the 'probability of this message being spam' was over the required threshold.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Fixed this for you

Lovely. I won’t put words into your mout but you’re obviously of the opposite view of myself. 

You are 100% confident this isn’t going to a full court case? 

Haven’t said anything other than that.

As soon as judge grants that then it’s victory for Low & Budge as the SPFL will fold like a house of cards.

4 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Certainly not. I'm actually on record somewhere in this thread mooting that Hearts could very well win the current motion (though there's still the possibility that Hearts wins and it doesn't go to court - such as a settlement).

I suspect that a court case is super-far from a win for Hearts, though. I think there's a few holes in their petition that even I might be able to drive a truck through, and I don't drive.

Edited by Aim Here

2 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Lovely. I won’t put words into your mout but you’re obviously of the opposite view of myself. 

Haven’t said anything other than that.

As soon as judge grants that then it’s victory for Low & Budge as the SPFL will fold like a house of cards.

I agree, as soon as this happens every Premiership club will write a £1m cheque out to Hearts / Partick.

I cant see any other outcome.

4 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

I would be genuinely interested to get the view of any poster who has had legal training or practices law. If JKB has a similar poster, surely P&B must have a few!

Try the Partick Thistle thread.

27 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Did they explain why only Dundee's pdf went into the spam folder?

It didn't go into a spam folder.

The email was caught by a security system, similar to mail marshal. This works in conjunction with IT firewall. The email would have been caught by this. It could been because of the size of the attachment, he type of file (eg PDF or JPEG), the type of encoding used, did not fit with usual.activity from the sender address etc. Could be a multitude of reasons. Not all seem sane in the real world. The amount of false positives can be high.

13 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

I would be genuinely interested to get the view of any poster who has had legal training or practices law. If JKB has a similar poster, surely P&B must have a few!

.....at £175 a post (exc VAT and expenses)

Personally I'm liking the way a particular Budge apologist is jumping from Dundee vote, to it's unfair, to rules were broken, to sporting integrity, to we were going to catch everybody in the remaining games, back to the Dundee vote, to it's unfair, to rules were broken, to sporting integrity to we were going to catch everybody in the remaining games, back to the Dundee voted, to it's unfair, to ru... etc, etc..

Every time someone points out the failings of their point, they just jump to the next one arguing as if that point hadn't already been completely shot down several pages back.

9 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Certainly not. I'm actually on record somewhere in this thread mooting that Hearts could very well win the current motion (though there's still the possibility that Hearts wins and it doesn't go to court - such as a settlement).

I suspect that a court case is super-far from a win for Hearts, though. I think there's a few holes in their petition that even I might be able to drive a truck through, and I don't drive.

Hearts are introducing another motion tomorrow, something to do with recovery of documents. Any idea what that's about? Not sure if it concerns Doncaster's letter explaining how their rebuttal case was restricted for release to the clubs, or some kind of move in case the Judge rules that the procedure is sissed for arbitration.

11 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

The SPFL ‘rules’ or ‘articles’ of you prefer are so weak that i’ve seen better in a Golf Club’s!! 

Thistle  & Hearts only need to win the right to a full hearing.

SPFL will have no choice than to fold like a pack of cards. Their balance sheet tells you they as the organisation can’t afford to settle out of Court & that’s without mention about seeing Mr Doncaster in a witness box.  I can’t see many of the other member clubs wanting it to go to a full hearing as it will cripple the game as well as their finances.  

Reconstruction then all of a sudden is backed by all. What Thistle & Hearts wanted all along.

Low & Budge haven’t covered themselves in glory with their own fans last couple of seasons but they’re sure making up for it now.*

*Or whoever it is that’s financing Thistle case.