Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

On 11/02/2024 at 10:34, Talbot supporter said:

I think the start of the season has cost us in the league,  maybe we would have been up there challenging if we showed this form early doors, getting there 👍

Spot on-the recent consistency has shown that Auchinleck and Tommy Sloan were always going to come good after a slow start.Who knows what might yet happen at the top and Auchinleck will have a big say in that 

On 11/02/2024 at 10:30, Talbot supporter said:

Good performance,  although I thought maybe the 2nd goal was offside close one though , if we stay away from Darvel in the draw I think we will get to the final 👍

Well, i think you might have tempted fate here 🤣. Its goin to be a tough couple games no doubt. Big crowd at Beechwood for 1st game and if its close i can only imagine how big a crowd it will be in the away leg.  Set up to be a cracker, think Darvel will be favourites but i wouldnt count us out just quite yet. Actually buzzing for this 

2 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Hard game tomorrow, 2 teams quite close to one another in the league

Benburb been a funny old team this year. We're slowly but surely getting there, hopefully keep progressing and continue the upward trend with a win tomorrow. I dont expect it to be easy game though.

23 minutes ago, tyson1909 said:

Fri 12th & fri 19th.

Thats a poor call if you ask me. Or if i"m totally honest... its bullshit

Terrible, lose money with crowds and hospitality,  I am guessing they want to avoid Saturdays incase it impacts the crowds other league games?

6 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Terrible, lose money with crowds and hospitality,  I am guessing they want to avoid Saturdays incase it impacts the crowds other league games?

Disagree. There will probably be bigger crowds than there would have been on the Saturdays. 

Hospitality will be sold out im quite sure.

33 minutes ago, tyson1909 said:

Fri 12th & fri 19th.

Thats a poor call if you ask me. Or if i"m totally honest... its bullshit

Good call in my opinion .

Whats your problem with it?

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Just looked at fixtures there for Talbot.

23rd March Away to St. Cadoc's

27th March Away to Darvel

30th March Home to Beith

Ooft. Big say in who's winning the league that week.

Massive influence to come from Auchinleck.3 cracking games there and who can predict the outcome!With Auchinlecks recent run of form you could see them winning all 3.