Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 hours ago, andy25 said:

Talbot have been poor since Co-vid.

The signings with the odd exception have been been mostly poor.

The quality of football in the main for the last 3 seasons has been dreadful.

Talbot finishing runner up last season was more to do with the poor standard of the League rather than being a good team.

So talbot finish 2nd and ur saying the league is poor but yet ur touting a manager who has won the league twice come on that means tucker has done well surely so why try and get rid of him like I said go down to the club let ur feelings known and offer ur own name to mange the team oh hold on u wont why cause u would be laughed away tucker might not do what everyone wants but what he does do is make this great club successful each year so if u think strain can do better good luck but if he ever managed talbot I would be out have u forgot he and his dad slagged talbot off a few year ago so why would u want him has ur manager  

43 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

I don't really care what you want. Answer the question. What have  Clydebank won since turning senior

I will make it easier between nil and nil.

Stenny won their 1st trophy ever last season but I’d rather be them at 3 than at tier 6 winning loads of diddy cups!

24 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

You followed their approach this season by signing ex talbot players who are winners to get a team with a winning edge rather than the usual 4th place. 

If the cups really are diddy cups surely a club and stature of the new clydebank team would have wiped the floor for years now? 

LL if promoted you are in for a treat....those big names in there, big crowds, what was it at the LL Cup final 306 in attendance? 

To be fair, if Gartcairn and St. Cadocs got to a cup final, I am not sure there would be many more. 

57 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

You followed their approach this season by signing ex talbot players who are winners to get a team with a winning edge rather than the usual 4th place. 

If the cups really are diddy cups surely a club and stature of the new clydebank team would have wiped the floor for years now? 

LL if promoted you are in for a treat....those big names in there, big crowds, what was it at the LL Cup final 306 in attendance? 

We’ve got players in to hopefully get up to tier 5 and only 1 step away from our natural home.

20 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

natural home, man has his fishing rod out. He's never seen his team play in the leagues. Unsure what he doesn't get or avoids to see Clydebank that once played in the league were bought and rebranded as Airdrie Utd. Very charitable of Airdrie Utd they allowed a new club formed in 2003 to use assets of Airdrie Utd i.e. name and badge. I am sure all Clydebank fans will be forever grateful of Airdrie Utd from saving a club that use to be named Clydebank

Beginning to think you have a wee word document with copy and paste pish titled ‘Bankies obsession’ saved on your harddrive. 

I agree with the other posters that id much rather be discussing talbot stuff here, why are so many calling for Tucker to go? The man is a legend and they are still competing, its a rebuild, i think he still has what it takes! 

24 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

natural home, man has his fishing rod out. He's never seen his team play in the leagues. Unsure what he doesn't get or avoids to see Clydebank that once played in the league were bought and rebranded as Airdrie Utd. Very charitable of Airdrie Utd they allowed a new club formed in 2003 to use assets of Airdrie Utd i.e. name and badge. I am sure all Clydebank fans will be forever grateful of Airdrie Utd from saving a club that use to be named Clydebank

So you have cut and pasted this  again.

You forgot the follow on bit where you said you  are the ok with the New Company Rangers taking on the records of Old Co as as a CELTIC SEASON TICKET HOLDER. 

Do you have a separate identity for this Celtic persona to post as you are singularly quiet on them on this one as you inhabit the lower regions of Scottish football spreading your hate and making stuff up.

Oh and Airdrie Utd changed their name to Airdrionians and adopted all the history of the liquidated Airdrionians ignoring absolutely everything of Clydebank's history and records.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Beginning to think you have a wee word document with copy and paste pish titled ‘Bankies obsession’ saved on your harddrive. 

I agree with the other posters that id much rather be discussing talbot stuff here, why are so many calling for Tucker to go? The man is a legend and they are still competing, its a rebuild, i think he still has what it takes! 

So many= one poster

6 minutes ago, clansman said:

So you have cut and pasted this  again.

You forgot the follow on bit where you said you  are the ok with the New Company Rangers taking on the records of Old Co as as a CELTIC SEASON TICKET HOLDER. 

Do you have a separate identity for this Celtic persona to post as you are singularly quiet on them on this one as you inhabit the lower regions of Scottish football spreading your hate and making stuff up.

Oh and Airdrie Utd changed their name to Airdrionians and adopted all the history of the liquidated Airdrionians ignoring absolutely everything of Clydebank's history and records.

Rangers, Celtic, Airdrie, Clydebank.

Take this dull garbage to one or all of those teams threads.

Thank you.