Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

It was an emergency GK loan that would had to be approved by the sfa to specifically play in this game. Talbot got the emergency loan as Fisher couldn’t play as was cup tied. Sad it’s all taking away from a good display 

So is it all above board and we're not getting kicked out of the tournament then?

Just now, Shanner said:

So is it all above board and we're not getting kicked out of the tournament then?

Rules have been broken. We will be kicked out.

SFA would approve the loan but it wouldn't be for a specific game. Its up to Talbot to check his cup status which has been failed

8 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

It was an emergency GK loan that would had to be approved by the sfa to specifically play in this game. Talbot got the emergency loan as Fisher couldn’t play as was cup tied. Sad it’s all taking away from a good display 

SFA would have approved the loan but its up to Talbot to check his eligibility. 

3 minutes ago, southerner said:

We will be disqualified disappointing as we could have played an outfield player in goals as East Kilbride didn’t have a shot on target. Says more about the pyramid as there is miles between WOSL and lowland league

I thought East Kilbride came looking for a win today, good in the build up but struggled with our defence. 

3 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I thought East Kilbride came looking for a win today, good in the build up but struggled with our defence. 

East Kilbride were absolutely dire. 

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

That’s beyond me pal, you’d have assumed the club, their club, the player, their agent, coaching staffs and anyone else involved in making a loan deal happen would have thought he was eligible otherwise it wouldn’t have happened? Again sorry I have more questions than I do answers which makes me think i don’t know all the facts to drawn conclusions but that’s just me who drools on myself while operating a camera 🙄

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

That’s beyond me pal, you’d have assumed the club, their club, the player, their agent, coaching staffs and anyone else involved in making a loan deal happen would have thought he was eligible otherwise it wouldn’t have happened? Again sorry I have more questions than I do answers which makes me think i don’t know all the facts to drawn conclusions but that’s just me who drools on myself while operating a camera 🙄

Please just shut up now. Your making yourself a laughing stock.

The facts are Talbot signed and played a  player who was cup tied.

End of story . 

12 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

He played for Clydebank in the 2nd round. That is fact.

Under what circumstances does that not make him cup tied despite what any of the people you list have to say

6 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

He played for Clydebank in the 2nd round. That is fact.

Under what circumstances does that not make him cup tied despite what any of the people you list have to say

Aye he played for us at Newlandsfield. I fear that's your run come to an end. However I think id've preferred you to have as many distractions as possible tbh.