Can You Tell Where It Is Yet?

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

I can't make out any of the writing on the signs, so I don't know how I could tell this apart from half the churches in rural England. 

Thanks for that previous puzzle.  As soon as I looked for a restaurant with a name that ended in "Corner" it just popped up and there was US postal services near by.  The slow bit was moving along until I got the right picture.

Should have guessed it would be on an island!  You did a Sanikiluaq on me.

Anyway.  Back to this picture.

Not sure the church sign would be that useful although there is another sign nearby pointing to another landmark that you should recognise.

Surprisingly the church is not that rural.  Only a few minutes by train from a town that has a team in the English league.

It is definitely not where you might expect it to be.  I suspect you have seen this church.  I certainly have although I have never been there.

That church looks pre Norman in style but built much later, maybe even Victorian from the buildings behind. Anachronistic architect c***s!

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That church looks pre Norman in style but built much later, maybe even Victorian from the buildings behind. Anachronistic architect c***s!

The question to ask is this - "What does Neil Armstrong have to do with any of this?"