Scottish championship team of the year /BBC picker

There is absolutely no doubt that Cadden should be in that team. Won half the games he's played this season and we've lost every game he's missed (I think). Five goals and eight assists in a season disrupted by injury is a great return considering the dross he's been playing alongside this year.

5 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

There is absolutely no doubt that Cadden should be in that team. Won half the games he's played this season and we've lost every game he's missed (I think). Five goals and eight assists in a season disrupted by injury is a great return considering the dross he's been playing alongside this year.

Never heard of him. Must be a baller if he plays for Morton right enough.

The 2nd best team in the league, The Caley, must have some utter shite in their squad. 
Doran apart, Caley never seem to have stand out players when I see them. But they are a unit and (pardon the cliche) work hard for each other making them hard to beat and well organised.

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
10 hours ago, TheScarf said:
The 2nd best team in the league, The Caley, must have some utter shite in their squad. 

Doran apart, Caley never seem to have stand out players when I see them. But they are a unit and (pardon the cliche) work hard for each other making them hard to beat and well organised.

They have the best keeper in the league. Or at leaat have since McCrorie moved to Livi anyway.

On 28/04/2020 at 22:48, Chicken Wing said:

Determined not to put Shankland in there to be "edgy", however, putting Nisbet in there because he's the best striker in the division compensates for it.

People can argue with me until the cows come home just because he scores more goals, but Kevin Nisbet is a better all-round footballer than Shankland tbh. 

3 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
10 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:
20200430_071708.thumb.jpg.0048e70c41de8487e6bfb5c1ea90d82a.jpg
I'd go with this seeing as it utterly steamrollered the league in reality too...

Only took spending £4 million a year for the last 4 seasons. Steamrolled indeed.

^^^^ Tears.  Real tears.

4 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
11 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:
20200430_071708.thumb.jpg.0048e70c41de8487e6bfb5c1ea90d82a.jpg
I'd go with this seeing as it utterly steamrollered the league in reality too...

Only took spending £4 million a year for the last 4 seasons. Steamrolled indeed.

£4 million per season? Pfft. We're paying Big Shanks that this season, not including his goal bonus.

1851677877_giphy(2).gif.4ab2ac5187252248d54e9c4446272643.gif