Conquering Britain & Ireland

September 2033/34

ZIoOLi5.png

Well, we've gone from scoring loads of goals last month to barely scoring at all - but we're still picking up points mostly. 

That comeback against Moyola was absolutely lovely as well.

YHcbPdR.png

Still top of the table, but only just. Need to build our lead back up.

October 2033/34

ly2xEo8.png

A mostly very good month, but that game against Annagh was a complete horror show. The 3 they scored were absolute gifts.

Pat Hassan, my second choice striker, has done well  coming off the bench, which is nice to see.  Watts hasn't been scoring at his usual rate in the league., which is a slight worry.

IJTVuFF.png

Top 4 definitely opening up now. Still top but only goal difference in it just now. 

November 2033/34

XgF1JTp.png

Good month, disappointing against Newry, but did well in the rest of the games.

Beating Glentoran and doing well against Ballymena were good signs, as they're both mid table in the league above.

ANiXc5A.png

Extended our league to a whole 1 point, but our goal difference is a lot better.

December 2033/34

4YEX1xT.png

Mixed and frustrating month. Lucky to get away with a draw at Dollingstown though spent most of the game down to ten men... Carrick finished against us with 8 men, so pretty frustrated not to build our goal difference there.

1u9KyRW.png

Lead is now 2 points - one more game before the split, away at Annagh United.

January 2033/34

G1b6X9f.png

Perfect month. Came back from 3 down against Warrenpoint which was good, although we shouldn't have been in that position.

y6giyWW.png

Starting to open up a lead at the top. Need to keep the momentum going.

We picked up one guy in the January transfer window, central midfielder Tom Rooney. Midfielders I have certainly won't be good enough if we go up, whereas he should do a job in the top flight.

Spoiler

PzsIa8X.png

February 2033/34

qd5uXiL.png

Month started with what I would regard as the worst result in the save. Portstewart are in the league below, and have usually been below that division throughout the save. An absolute disgrace of a result, and dumped us out the cup.

Rest of the month went pretty well though, especially thumping Dollingstown in the league.

KiA5DMV.png

Gap now 5 points with 5 games to go, and we're guaranteed at least a playoff place - we should be winning it from here though.

Also, into the Mid-Ulster Cup final once again.

fgFMiBt.png

April 2033/34

sXfnMUv.png

Absolute horrorshow against Moyola Park, but we got the job done.

Need to improve a lot to stay up next season, but we've done what we needed to so far.

xMnyrlH.png

Comfortable in the end.

Our 96th minute goal against Annagh dumped them out the playoffs, which is absolutely delightful.

16 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Only 29, but I've had him for almost 8 of the last 10 years....

I hope his future plans include coaching. Just think about the managerial dream team when he's your assistant in several years time...