Conquering Britain & Ireland

Transfer Window 2034/35

fsh8Kuh.png?1

Load of guys released - none will be missed.

Iyejauc.png

Don't care about Sam Hassan who wasn't good enough, but wanted to keep Pat Hassan. He kicked up a fuss about wanting to leave though, and in the end was easier to let him go as he wasn't going to be first choice anyway.

JZ2x4Ud.png

bERzrE5.png

Plenty of players brought in.

Starting at the back, Aleksandar Nikolic joins as my new first choice goalkeeper. Significant upgrade on what I had last season, and looks pretty decent.

Spoiler

iLgxS0c.png

Next up, Aidan Kavanagh, formerly of Cobh, at centre half. Again, significantly better than what we had last season where defence was a real weakness, so pretty pleased with this.

Spoiler

ROYjuko.png

Andrew Moore is another centre half, he's here to compete with Cox to partner Kavanagh at the back, and generally provide depth.

Spoiler

AeeBxUm.png

Simon Fletcher is a right back, and isn't quite as good as I'd hoped to sign but was pretty much all I could get. I'm probably paying him more than I should, but it's fine. He'll do for now.

Spoiler

n0cfLUo.png

Ben Mullan rejoins on loan again. Great to have him back.

Spoiler

sW97ync.png

Ian Martin joins from Warrenpoint, where he was out of contract. Inexplicably, they let me have him for free, despite being due 53k in compensation if I'd gone signed him without bidding,,, Anyway, he's here for depth.

Spoiler

acsK1bA.png

Final signing is Dzenis Kazazic, a striker or attacking midfielder. He looks brilliant. Will mostly play him on left wing, or attacking midfield behind Watts, but he should do a good job up front when he's not available.

Spoiler

rcb0kG9.png

5 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

What happens if they play at the same time as your club? Does the assistant take charge of the club game?

Had this a couple of times, I still take charge of both. Unrealistic perhaps, but suits me.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Only 1 goal for Dave Watts so far this season. Pressure getting to him having a much better player on paper breathing down his neck?

He's still getting good ratings mostly, despite not scoring, and he's getting a fair amount of assists (by his standards) 

But aye, it'd be nice if he could start scoring more regularly...

November 2034/35

FMXQJJI.png

Very good month - we were 2 down at half time v Ballymena, so that was great, and Watts has started getting some goals, which is also great.

1DJyqop.png

All going well on the club front.

Northern Ireland

XvHWMZw.png

As you can see, it's going really, really well so far.

MtMGjQq.png

cfZ7fOi.png

I'd love to claim this isn't my doing, but we were top coming into these games - this is entirely my fault.

January 2034/35

MmnSBsU.png

Two games a week all month - injuries and suspensions have really caught up with us in some of these games, but we've done fine overall. Still in both cups and ticking over in the league.

ozqkh2g.png

No danger of relegation is the main thing, hopefully we can push into the top half before the split and compete for a European spot.

March 2034/35

gq8dv6t.png

Aye, season's fizzled out. Into the Mid-Ulster Cup final, which is something, but it's been a bit of a letdown.

oh9rTxk.png

All about coming 7th place, which would get us into the playoff for European places playoffs.

Northern Ireland

bnILw5r.png

Continue to go from strength to strength on the international stage

ryAFjHG.png

Mid-Ulster Cup Final

JcXNfQg.png

Well, at least that's something and we've got some silverware this season - even if it is just the regional cup that no one cares about. Played ok, probably deserved to win overall but it wasn't a particularly special performance.

jXKK5tS.png

dp3Toq3.png

European Places Playoff

kjgbvuL.png

Ah f**k. We played ok, but couldn't score in a brothel. 

Would have been a bit cheeky for us to get into Europe on the back of finishing 7th, but all our focus next season is on domestic matters. Need to be finishing top half mimimum.

Northern Ireland

7L3tNPw.png

Played this last month, but forgot to post it - another loss. We've got the Faroe Islands up next, if we don't win that I'm packing it in.

uFTmelO.png