1 minute ago, ribzanelli said:

Highly unlikely cup will be played is my guess, particularly if Hearts are relegated and assemble a more championship level squad. Point still stands that the cup has less obstacles than the playoffs, for the reason stated. Playing the cup would contribute towards finishing the season on the pitch, perhaps you have thoughts on how that could be achieved?

Just a thought, new signings from other Scottish clubs are likely to have played in this year's tournament for their previous club making them already cup-tied and therefore ineligible for the delayed ties.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Interesting take on it.

I was just trying to be helpful to you, pointing out that if I followed a club that had fucked up everything it touched in the past 30 years I'd maybe pipe down a wee bit.  A bit of friendly Tayside derby banter.

Interesting take on it.

I seen it more as you jumping at the easiest bait ever put on P&B.

2 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Scottish cup semis and final as a season opener?

I dont think thats a go-er, we have no idea when the "season" will start and with what players.

Also - can you imagine how shite it would be watching the semis and/final on the telly with no fans?

It wont be a popular opinion, but I think the SFA may ultimately scrap the cup for this season.

12 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Enjoying the irony of people mewling about how much of a shambles the SPFL have made of this, then proposing we have play offs before the season starts, giving some clubs a weeks notice as to what division they will be in.

The last time a club had less than a weeks notice about what division they'll be in, Scot Gardiner ended up appointing John Brown. This is not what Scottish football wants to see.

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Just a thought, new signings from other Scottish clubs are likely to have played in this year's tournament for their previous club making them already cup-tied and therefore ineligible for the delayed ties.

The SJFA have waived that rule for their own cup's completion so SFA could be considering doing likewise.

BBC story on todays meeting has some interesting lines in the "what if it doesnae work" bit - So these clubs moaning their tits off are basically saying "lets have a vote on it" and also "if the vote fails, we will do something else until we get what we want"

Fannies. Perhaps all the Rangers minded clubs should f**k off and start their own league?

image.thumb.png.f3010d396d034e8be500c383c74e4739.png

14 minutes ago, Fashanu said:

It is different. Unless you think the Europa and Champions league should also just be stopped at this moment in time?  

It brings up the point which was earlier discussed for domestic cups,  teams won't have the same squads available and if players move on, could they find themselves cup tied...

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It is understood that a handful of proxy ballots have been received in advance of the meeting, but it is unclear from which clubs and whether or not they were in favour.
Fecking hell some can't even be bothered listening to the pish being said.

"poxy", shirley?