Growing A Beard

3 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I guess he would if you asked him.

It's totally normal here to give a 2 or 3 minute shoulder massage - I find it kinda weird and always say no if they ask but usually they just fire on.  All included in the princely sum of £1. 

One last thing. 

Is "shoulder" a euphemism here? Are we talking about a haircut with a happy ending?

6 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

One last thing. 

Is "shoulder" a euphemism here? Are we talking about a haircut with a happy ending?

And you think I'd reject that service?

(Sadly no, it's a shoulder massage and nothing more). 

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

A beard can transform you, and not in a good way.

IMG_0001.jpeg.966d1589d3f72e968253c2fb97a35085.jpegIMG_0002.thumb.jpeg.b31d4495819ef18bbda097d98ae5df50.jpeg

Eh. He’s gone from Cabbage Patch doll that failed QC for being a bit too creepy looking to man being cast as Brent in an am-dram production of The Office. It’s six and half a dozen for me. 

40 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I guess he would if you asked him.

It's totally normal here to give a 2 or 3 minute shoulder massage - I find it kinda weird and always say no if they ask but usually they just fire on.  All included in the princely sum of £1. 

A few years ago in Thailand, the barbers wife gave me a foot massage while he cut my hair.  A bottle of beer was included for the pricely sum of 150 baht (£3)

15 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Eh. He’s gone from Cabbage Patch doll that failed QC for being a bit too creepy looking to man being cast as Brent in an am-dram production of The Office. It’s six and half a dozen for me. 

I was thinking of ‘transformation’ in other terms.

He’s gone from a self proclaimed ‘Never Trumper’ to his VP pick.  Not a massive surprise in MAGA land (cue Rubio, Cruz, Hailey, etc) but I’m blaming it in part on the beard.

25 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

A few years ago in Thailand, the barbers wife gave me a foot massage while he cut my hair.  A bottle of beer was included for the pricely sum of 150 baht (£3)

F*****g crook - £3! 

Joking apart,  I hope you didn't enjoy the massage overly much assuming he was using the traditional cut-throat blade.  

When we were in Hong Kong the wife would get a beer or glass of wine in the hairdressers but at the prices they charge it should've been the whole case.