Growing A Beard

Normally get mine trimmed and lined up every month, last cut was just before lockdown thankfully one of the last appointments at my barbers.

Just going over it every other week with clippers to keep it tidy until I can get back to my regular barber. 

Lost the fight, guys. :( got over the itchy stage but ended up looking like a beast with a handful of ginger pubes glued to his face, so the razor was out last night and now back to being clean shaven. Nothing ventured I suppose...

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

Lost the fight, guys. :( got over the itchy stage but ended up looking like a beast with a handful of ginger pubes glued to his face, so the razor was out last night and now back to being clean shaven. Nothing ventured I suppose...

Yes, but now you look like your regular self again. Which is what motivated you to try and grow one in the first place.

On 16/05/2020 at 10:43, Bairnardo said:

Heres mine. Colour scheme unfortunately starting to show too many winters but I shall be retaining this until I have shaved my head, and had a chance to see if a barber can turn it into something that looks decent. 20200516_104147.jpeg

Hiya Nick. Hiya pal. Hot Fuzz was pish btw.

FF9CD16D-0E30-424C-9D34-93DFDBA6D30F.jpeg

On 16/05/2020 at 12:29, throbber said:

I shaved myself a hitler tache in week 2 of lockdown. I looked like a paedophile.

Was the Hitler ‘tache just a short term fix?

On 16/05/2020 at 23:59, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Aye, go on then.

Dave.jpg

D47A9D2A-AEF0-4F6F-90D9-8ECF34F35216.jpeg

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

At what point does being unshaven become having a beard? Is there a recognised tipping point?

A beard is only a beard when the guy with the hairy face says it's a beard, until then he is just a guy that has not bothered to shave.

Beard growers are posers, guys with hairy faces are just normal guys that can't be bothered shaving.

1 hour ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

A beard is only a beard when the guy with the hairy face says it's a beard, until then he is just a guy that has not bothered to shave.

Beard growers are posers, guys with hairy faces are just normal guys that can't be bothered shaving.

^^^ Lacks the man gene.

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Nah, mines is away.  It won’t be back.

11 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Look at the effort Moaner put in to that post and compare to your laissez faire attitude Granny. 

31 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Those with beards: do you keep your top lip trimmed? Or is it proper wyatt earp looking?

Trim. As much as I'd love to grow something as big and spectacular as auld Wyatt, it really is horrible trying to eat things with long tash hair.