Growing A Beard

31 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Last clean shave was the 1st of March for me. So it's proper vile just now. No grooming, trimming or tache-cutting. You've got to embrace the full hobo beard

DSC_0131.thumb.JPG.59368f8087d330783be2e28e45146e72.JPG

You're doing that very well, with that 5th day in a row worn tshirt! 

I posted a picture of me with a full-on tramp beard once. Like, completely unkempt for months. Working from home, so I left it for ages just to see how long it would take for somebody to take me to one side and have a word.

Bit relieved nobody remembers that.

5 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Pish. The skin on your face isn't the same as the skin on your scalp. Neither are the hair follicles. Use ordinary head shampoo if you want dry flaky facial skin with a dry washed out looking beard that can't be shaped.

I'll stick to doing it properly. Champ.

Absolute nonsense champion. You seem like the kind of guy who would go to the Braw Beard Championships. You've been roped in by consumerism.

Just now, gannonball said:

Generally guys that hate beards know they cant grow a decent one and often cry themselves to sleep at night they  since cant conquer one of mans most basic tasks in life.

You can sense the resentment, seethe and bitterness of P&Bs wee men. I'd give them advice on how to grow a majestic 'wife stealing' beard. But natural selection hasn't been kind to them and there's just no cure for that.

4 minutes ago, keithgy said:

My work do not allow us to grow a beard,we are required to be clean shaven.

That is very bizarre.  Not sure how that would hold up in an industrial tribunal situation.

Just now, Gordon EF said:

I've gone full tramp in lockdown. Eventually got to the point I had to trim it because I was starting not being able to eat without chewing on the beard.

I dread to think how you must chew if it's the beard getting into your mouth. For me, it's usually the tache.