The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

If that's true, then it's a relief as theres no chance TW will work like that.

Just because he worked a certain way at St Johnstone doesn't mean he won't have to adapt to how things work at a bigger club. Clubs with much bigger budgets work in a different way.

Edited by Dan Danger

21 minutes ago, Dan Danger said:

Just because he worked a certain way at St Johnstone doesn't mean he won't have to adapt to how things work at a bigger club. Clubs with much bigger budgets work in a different way.

His literal reason for leaving Saints was because he wanted more control over contractual matters.

5 minutes ago, Dan Danger said:

If that is the case then he will be lucky to find a job at a decent sized club

I think his intention is Northern Ireland, and if not he might change his mind about what sort of role he would accept.

By his own accounts hes happy without the stress, and happy to be living with his wife again in NI.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think his intention is Northern Ireland, and if not he might change his mind about what sort of role he would accept.

By his own accounts hes happy without the stress, and happy to be living with his wife again in NI.

Good for him, I’d personally recommend retirement to anyone.

I was asking all the season that I changed neilson for levein without any doubt.... Now we have signed him, if you sign levein the profety will be done... but your gaffer must be drunk or crazy (or both)
Ok...giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd73a00d69fb7161240b7d9982f291c4fcd5173deb9&rid=giphy.gif

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

See how long that lasts.