Do you ever stop to think...

Not a crime in itself; and not an explanation of what he did.

Became like Grimbo in that he went from harmless to tedious and boring. Not sure what either done to end up banned it’s stopped almost every thread being constantly derailed.

28 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Became like Grimbo in that he went from harmless to tedious and boring. Not sure what either done to end up banned it’s stopped almost every thread being constantly derailed.

A quick search suggests he was punted for goading a poster that was struggling with drug use after a fairly harrowing incident in their personal life.

A quick search suggests he was punted for goading a poster that was struggling with drug use after a fairly harrowing incident in their personal life.

Quite reprehensible and fair banning. Shouldn’t be allowed back under any other guise.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I reflect on my reflection

And I ask myself the question

Whats the right direction to go

I don’t know 

Am I a man? Or am I a muppet?

Gonzo imo.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I reflect on my reflection

And I ask myself the question

Whats the right direction to go

I don’t know 

Am I a man? Or am I a muppet?

The muppets were amusing so you’re definitely not a muppet.

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

What did the Rab Nesbitt guy do that was so bad?  I never paid much attention to his posts but he seemed to rile a lot of folk.

Continually spammed multiple threads in the Miscellaneous Fitba' section, mostly with " :) ", and red dotted a host of posters, sometimes going back years to random dot a post. Tedious beyond measure.

Do folk who continually point score not get a bit bored of it?

Do folk not get a bit tired of playing a stale, tedious character?

Do folk not think it's actually sad as f**k to keep creating different accounts and posting as a long since exhausted persona that was never funny in the first place?

Rab is a good lad, but you and your brethren poked him with the shitty stick and that was the outcome 
Hi mate, just letting you know that you've been reported to the site's moderators.

All the best.

9 hours ago, Disabled Colin said:

Rab was an extremely irritating poster.   The spamming about Liverpool  wasn't great but his gaslighting about the multi-usernames he got caught out about was dreadful.   If you're in the wrong throw up your hands and move on.   Rab has a narcissistic streak, in that everything had to be about him, and reality was thrown out the window when cornered.  

He'll be delighted he's being talked about post-banning.  

Not very comradely, considering Rab drives a kia ceed sportswagon. 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I don’t think this is the correct chain of events. IIRC he had a go at a poster who admitted to being a bit too fond of the coke asking him to get back on it or words to that effect but he didn’t know the circumstances and that only came to light after the banning, it wasn’t what got him emptied. 

I literally wrote I was battering the coke and struggling as I had lost a kid and then a few posts later he wrote "you sound like you could do with getting back on it". 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Rab was alright when just posting pics of trips to Liverpool games

I liked his pictures of the famous Liverpool Airport Tesco he took after coming back from an European away game, could have been the Final. Agreed that the seethe he created was way out of proportion to his Grimboesque banter, and the more reaction he got the worse he got, spamming boring Liverpool shite all over the forum and stalking folk about in unrelated threads.