Do you ever stop to think...

2 minutes ago, Disabled Colin said:

You just need to look at the reaction to the Tories 'Stay alert' message to understand the importance of a clear articulate message, and the removal of the apostrophe removed the uncertainty.    

These days folk can say I own a Ceed and I'm bloody proud of it.    I know I am!  

The removal of the apostrophe and the 7 year warranty really makes you wary of the character and mental fortitude of those who don't drive a Kia. Dee Man drives a sort of Hummer type thing. 

The removal of the apostrophe and the 7 year warranty really makes you wary of the character and mental fortitude of those who don't drive a Kia. Dee Man drives a sort of Hummer type thing. 

It’s insecurity stemming from a traumatic event, imo.

Sadly there's idiots everywhere who care more about tinted windows and fingering burds.   Imo nothing beats the inner calm derived from owning an Korean ( south) masterpiece with a 625 litre-boot.    

I fingered a ‘burd’ called Moira. It was in a Seat as opposed to a Kia. Opinions?

Colin can probably give you some good pointers about the Motability scheme.

I’m fully abled at the moment but I’d have no hesitation asking Coline for advice if I become disabled and decide I want to drive.

Guest JTS98

It's a difficult balancing act.

I agree with the general idea of this thread, and I reckon I'm probably a similar poster to BA in that I'm sometimes pretty reasonable and sometimes an utter c**t. But that's life.

I think it's ok in a conversation to point out when people are making stupid arguments or when what they say doesn't make sense. But then I think me and a lot of us on here are guilty of making things quite personal at times and there's no real justification for doing that.

There are great threads on here, there are good people on here, there are shite threads on here, and there are stupid posters on here. I suppose it's about taking a step back sometimes and choosing your battles.

BA has said things about some posters on here that don't match his OP, but then most of us have. Fair play to him for being open to the stick that a thread like this will bring.

I’m exactly the same on here, as I am in the real world.

I’ve said on here several times, when guys like throbber have thrown accusations of me being angry, that my issue is the complete inability to tolerate morons.

I also have absolutely no regret whatsoever in belittling Tory voters, Bigfoot believers and adults who watch wwf wrestling.

2 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I’ve said on here several times, when guys like throbber have thrown accusations of me being angry, that my issue is the complete inability to tolerate morons.

I also have absolutely no regret whatsoever in belittling Tory voters, Bigfoot believers and adults who watch wwf wrestling.

^^^^^^seething mess.

5 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I think I implied this when you were giving me attitude for wanting to back Germany to get eliminated from the group stages of the 2018 World Cup. It seemed to genuinely anger you. 

I think I implied this when you were giving me attitude for wanting to back Germany to get eliminated from the group stages of the 2018 World Cup. It seemed to genuinely anger you. 

I think it’s been mentioned several times by your good self.

I think if I was to ever become a “seething mess” as some bigfoot believer put it, at the extent of nonsense spouted on a Scottish football message board, I’d need to seriously re-evaluate my life.

That said, I take negative comments about Stephen Dobbie very badly.