Do you ever stop to think...

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

I’m exactly the same on here, as I am in the real world.

I’ve said on here several times, when guys like throbber have thrown accusations of me being angry, that my issue is the complete inability to tolerate morons.

I also have absolutely no regret whatsoever in belittling Tory voters, Bigfoot believers and adults who watch wwf wrestling.

A man after my own heart.  Should include religious fuckwits and racists/racist sympathisers.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What did the Rab Nesbitt guy do that was so bad?  I never paid much attention to his posts but he seemed to rile a lot of folk.

He was the worst poster in the history of The Website

Not a crime in itself; and not an explanation of what he did.

Became like Grimbo in that he went from harmless to tedious and boring. Not sure what either done to end up banned it’s stopped almost every thread being constantly derailed.

28 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Became like Grimbo in that he went from harmless to tedious and boring. Not sure what either done to end up banned it’s stopped almost every thread being constantly derailed.

A quick search suggests he was punted for goading a poster that was struggling with drug use after a fairly harrowing incident in their personal life.

A quick search suggests he was punted for goading a poster that was struggling with drug use after a fairly harrowing incident in their personal life.

Quite reprehensible and fair banning. Shouldn’t be allowed back under any other guise.

3 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I think it’s been mentioned several times by your good self.

I’d say it comes across more dry and you seem easily irritable and disgruntled. Not that I’m complaining as i find it funny as f**k to read when it’s in response to my usual antics.

Im much the same too IRL as on here and I think too many people take the internet far too seriously. They say you can tell a lot about a person by how they conduct them self on a football pitch but how they act online under the cloak of anonymity is another massive telltale sign of a persons credentials. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I reflect on my reflection

And I ask myself the question

Whats the right direction to go

I don’t know 

Am I a man? Or am I a muppet?

Gonzo imo.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I reflect on my reflection

And I ask myself the question

Whats the right direction to go

I don’t know 

Am I a man? Or am I a muppet?

The muppets were amusing so you’re definitely not a muppet.

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

What did the Rab Nesbitt guy do that was so bad?  I never paid much attention to his posts but he seemed to rile a lot of folk.

Continually spammed multiple threads in the Miscellaneous Fitba' section, mostly with " :) ", and red dotted a host of posters, sometimes going back years to random dot a post. Tedious beyond measure.

Do folk who continually point score not get a bit bored of it?

Do folk not get a bit tired of playing a stale, tedious character?

Do folk not think it's actually sad as f**k to keep creating different accounts and posting as a long since exhausted persona that was never funny in the first place?