Do you ever stop to think...

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

He’s just said something blatantly untrue about me, having mental health issues doesn’t give you carte blanche to act like a c**t. Play the man not the ball, your obsession with me is tiring. 

You're such a wee boy, the first time I reply to you in months and you claim obsession.

You spend half your time on here justifying giving yourself carte blanche to be a c**t.

Playing the man not the ball, twisting a post like I did with yours to have a pop, is exactly what you do on here on a daily basis.

Carry on.

10 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

In the absence of trying to find quotes from a repeatedly banned poster, I think the recollection of numerous posters that's stories corroborate one anothers, is sufficient enough. 

For what it’s worth, I don’t think Rab has said that to you in the context it’s being used Dele. P+B posters can pick posts out from years ago at the drop of a hat, surely something as abhorrent as what you’re saying wouldn’t have been missed, especially to be used against a poster who was as hated as Rab. Still, it seemed to help in the quest to get him banned, so job was a good’un 

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

How predictable that a thread urging people to think about the effects of their posts have on other people has descended into abuse getting flung about. 

Please keep it civil or I'm binning the thread. 

954E9650-C594-4A50-B949-E54638C40A1A.gif

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

For what it’s worth, I don’t think Rab has said that to you in the context it’s being used Dele. P+B posters can pick posts out from years ago at the drop of a hat, surely something as abhorrent as what you’re saying wouldn’t have been missed, especially to be used against a poster who was as hated as Rab. Still, it seemed to help in the quest to get him banned, so job was a good’un 

People did pick up on it at the time and called him out on it.

Surely nobody "hates" anybody based on a football forum?

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

For what it’s worth, I don’t think Rab has said that to you in the context it’s being used Dele. P+B posters can pick posts out from years ago at the drop of a hat, surely something as abhorrent as what you’re saying wouldn’t have been missed

It was what got him banned. He was on the naughty step and got to come back and within a few days posted that and was gone pretty much immediately. 

He was then back a few days later saying "that's not what I meant!" and is now bizarrely claiming he was meaning because Dundee got relegated. Its just a shame the PM's from other posters regarding what he said are all dated January. 

It doesn't need dredged up every time he's mentioned and I hope it isn't. It does need put to bed, hopefully now it will be. Whatever account he appears with and whatever bullshit lies he comes up with to try and make himself feel better will now be known as that - bullshit. 

9 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

How predictable that a thread urging people to think about the effects of their posts have on other people has descended into abuse getting flung about. 

riot-police-george-floyd.jpg

Calling someone with known mental health issues strange and attention seeking.
200.gif&key=37564ba0850652f592a3d9af217d998b7794233c4d3a5912811580bf2b9a95e4

You can have mental health problems and be an attention seeker. Take it from me, an attention seeker with mental health problems.

Anyway, sorry for being a dick at times. I don't mean to put I really do post a load of bollocks occasionally. Put it down to whatever you want to but trust me, I do not have a harmful bone in my body & wish zero ill will to anyone, except dryhorce, he annoys me. Will bugger off again now & leave everyone in peace.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Anyway, sorry for being a dick at times. I don't mean to put I really do post a load of bollocks occasionally. Put it down to whatever you want to but trust me, I do not have a harmful bone in my body & wish zero ill will to anyone, except dryhorce, he annoys me. Will bugger off again now & leave everyone in peace.

^^^

an-happy-hare-krisna-monk-smiles-with-devotion-and-compassion-P30R4E.jpg

29 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

What you should remember is that the people who are having a go, usually are trying to compensate for having something missing from their lives.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

It was what got him banned. He was on the naughty step and got to come back and within a few days posted that and was gone pretty much immediately. 

He was then back a few days later saying "that's not what I meant!" and is now bizarrely claiming he was meaning because Dundee got relegated. Its just a shame the PM's from other posters regarding what he said are all dated January. 

It doesn't need dredged up every time he's mentioned and I hope it isn't. It does need put to bed, hopefully now it will be. Whatever account he appears with and whatever bullshit lies he comes up with to try and make himself feel better will now be known as that - bullshit. 

As I’ve said, for no trace of it is peculiar to say the least, especially in here. Posters were trying awe roads to get him banned, he was accused of many things. Nuff said, have a nice day 

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It would be useful to have some guidelines as some posters are abusive most of the time.

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It would be useful to have some guidelines as some posters are abusive most of the time.

It's not rocket science. Just don't be a c**t.

It shouldn't be difficult to disagree with peoples' opinions, criticise their words (or deeds) and have banter without resorting to systematic personal abuse. I don't doubt that a lot of it slips under the radar - especially if it doesn't get reported - but all reports are reviewed and repeat offenders are warned - and if they persist - banned.