George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

4 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Slightly off topic but why are you bleating on about Ukranian babies when Chatham Islanders are still a stateless people as the UK is more concerned about a US army base than a sovereign people's right to return?

WHY DO YOU HATE CHATHAM ISLANDERS YOU MONSTER!?

Slightly off-topic but why are you bleeding on about the statelessness of Chatham Islanders when people are having to queue for 2+ hours to get into recycling centres?

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

They've cancelled the kid's show Paw Patrol due to "copaganda" and the usual right wingers are all over it.
The BLM message is going to get brushed up alongside the series of ridiculous overreactions.

As a father of three young kids, I'd be fucking delighted if this was true.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You can imagine their publicists going "You just have to do this, it'll go down great with the Sundance and Cannes crowd.".

From below.

EaIr12rWsAAaUBG?format=jpg

The entire thing is just one massive bandwagon that everyone is jumping on. As an African American myself I find it all very patronising.

2 hours ago, Gaz said:

Slightly off-topic but why are you bleeding on about the statelessness of Chatham Islanders when people are having to queue for 2+ hours to get into recycling centres?

Why are you banging on about recycling centre queues when the snow leopard is endangered?

Edited by Dee Man

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

The entire thing is just one massive bandwagon that everyone is jumping on. As an African American myself I find it all very patronising.

I feel your pain bro, almost as if I was black myself. Do you like rap music? I do. You're not alone.

22 minutes ago, throbber said:

Ah so that really is you in all those pictures you send me! 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Ah so that really is you in all those pictures you send me! 

He has quite an impressive member, eh? I was sent a photo of a statue erected in his honour today. It's only right.