George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Where did you get that from? Can't find any record of this happening, or Colin Fox saying it.

So you dont know how to google search?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12443200.fox-flies-the-flag-to-replace-saltire-with-rainbow-colours/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/call-for-saltire-to-be-ditched-96rt89bd6zw

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I see the street signs for Penny Lane in Liverpool are getting it now, as they may or may not be related to a slave trader. Just waiting on the Beatles being pulled from Spotify now 

I have an idea, maybe we work to highlight Slavery right now in Libya:

7 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

The video he made weaseling out of it, coked up to the eyeballs, is hilarious:

Crying shame, was looking forward to watching the videos of the bigoted wee shitebag being bodied all over the city.

He was no doubt warned by the polis about showing up and getting thrown back in jail for his actions and or told he wouldn’t get any police protection. Can still imagine there being a fair few brawls today regardless.

I used to have courses at Glasgow with the lads who were in Neil Oliver's first tv show with him, two men in a trench (they went back to being mainly academics rather than any and every tv show going after that). They made the odd illusion to his "interesting" personality and views, and essentially he's a bit of a p***k, and not very clever.

8 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

The video he made weaseling out of it, coked up to the eyeballs, is hilarious:

Crying shame, was looking forward to watching the videos of the bigoted wee shitebag being bodied all over the city.

Gone full Spud.

12 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Both sides are going batshit mental.

I feel the original point is being lost as the right wing now wants total war with the left and vice versa. 

What a surprise that is. The original point started getting lost when the looters moved in.

49 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I was talking about P.E earlier after I saw this ridiculous meme...IMG-20200613-WA0027.jpg.48b042740d682dad9a36120f86f290a4.jpg

I specifically remember reading a Professor Griff interview where he was complaining about the "white ball sinking the black ball" as if it was some sort of metaphor for life, and thinking Griff was maybe overthinking things a bit too much. 

The link's not working but here's the Google search...

Screenshot_20200613-142743_Chrome.jpg

12 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

I reckon it's kids but it's just as likely to be "left wing" kids copying what they see on the telly as "right wing" kids being agent provocateurs trying to create a reaction against the zeitgeist. 

Right wingers are thick as shit according to the received wisdom on here, therefore they'd be highly unlikely to be smart enough to act as agent provocateurs. I doubt they'd want to be agent provocateurs as it's a poxy foreign phrase.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

See all the folk that use terms like 'loony left' and 'extremists'; presumably they're all right wing pieces of shit, yes?

•  
  • "I just think I can maybe be a little nicer sometimes."

Edited by Jacksgranda

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I used to have courses at Glasgow with the lads who were in Neil Oliver's first tv show with him, two men in a trench (they went back to being mainly academics rather than any and every tv show going after that). They made the odd illusion to his "interesting" personality and views, and essentially he's a bit of a p***k, and not very clever.

Magicians as well as academics.

Always worth having another string to your bow in these challenging economic times, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I was talking about P.E earlier after I saw this ridiculous meme...IMG-20200613-WA0027.jpg.48b042740d682dad9a36120f86f290a4.jpg

I specifically remember reading a Professor Griff interview where he was complaining about the "white ball sinking the black ball" as if it was some sort of metaphor for life, and thinking Griff was maybe overthinking things a bit too much. 

The link's not working but here's the Google search...

Screenshot_20200613-142743_Chrome.jpg

Did he not get sacked for being a bigot?